Held:
MTF Nu-7 CPT
MTF Nu-7 LT
Site Advisor
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

1 Expired Warning
Killing a D-Class in the watchtower without warnings​

Why are you applying for Site Director?

The position of Site Director will allow me to lead the rest of the Site Administration members, and ensure everyone is trained for their position no matter if it’s Site Advisor or Manager, extra training is always useful. Currently, Site Administration is seen as any ordinary CL4, If I receive this position I will make sure that Site Administration members use all of their power properly, as SA holds a lot of power over the Site and I want to ensure that SA is putting it to use, so people can see who SA are. Recently we have had some breakthroughs I can admit that, but I want to make sure they never happen again if to be given this position. Furthermore, I want to extend the amount of RP that Site Administration offers, as I have some ideas of RP storylines we all could work on. Within this position, you are also given the position of GOI Liaison and I would be a great fit for it, because this recent war I was working very hard to solve this, sadly the first meeting was interrupted by the massive breach, and 2nd meeting I was unable to make because something happened IRL, but I was working on lots of things before the meetings came up. Communication is also currently lacking within SA and I want to improve it, I have some ideas on how to do so. But what I’m trying to say is SA members want me in this position because they know that I can look after the Site well and SA itself, they’ve seen me work hard even when our SD was busy I was always trying to do my best.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

I'm suitable for Site Director because I have lots of knowledge when it comes to Leadership and Management as I've held Nu-7 CPT before, and I'm currently holding the position of Site Manager. In addition, I can offer knowledge, RP Creation, Dedication, Activity, Quick Learning, and lots more.

Leadership
My leadership skills have greatly expanded over the years, but within this server, I've managed to hold a few senior positions and I've shown good work within all of them. I've always managed to lead a group successfully without a problem, and I know the position of Site Director is a massive leading position but I believe I could handle it very well. I've always listened to everyone's opinions and everything others have to say as that's important in being a good leader. Not only that but I've shown my leadership skills before and proven I have what it takes to be a good leader. I will ensure SA and the Site get the good leader that they deserve.
Knowledge
Within all the positions I have been I've managed to gain a lot of knowledge within departments, MTFs, etc. But I've learned that knowledge expands every day as there's always more to learn. Within SA you work as a liaison within departments to communicate and help departments improve every month using your knowledge. However, within the position of Site Director, you have to use your knowledge to make sure the site runs well and the Site Administration team is fully aware of their duties, and have all the help they need to make sure they can fulfill their duties.
Dedication
Dedication is one of the reasons I hold the position of Site Manager today. I've always stayed committed to all my roles and positions that I have held or hold currently. I wish to dedicate all of my time to the site and the Site Administration team to make sure improvements can be seen everywhere. Recently, there have been many flaws within SA and I want to work very hard to improve the SA team as a whole when it comes to communication, decisions, RP creation, and more.

Activity
My activity has always been good within the server and all my roles/positions that I have held. There may have been some times when I had to take a LOA due to IRL things, but I never did unless it was serious. Within the position of Site Director, activity is very important because if you are not active then you will miss many things and your decisions may not be the greatest. You must keep up with the whole site and your SA team, and I know I could provide that within this position. I usually can provide at the minimum around 2-3 hours on a work day and around 4-7 hours every weekend. It's also important to be active within Discord as many decisions are discussed there and you have to keep up with it all.
RP Creation

RP creation plays a massive part within this role and is required when joining Site Administration, I believe I would be great at this as this will also allow me to expand on my RP creation even further, allowing others to enjoy their RP even more. There is nothing more I can enjoy than seeing people happy because they are getting the RP they wanted when joining the server. As I said the creation of RP plays a massive part in Site Administration but it's even more important within the position of Site Director, like I said I have many ideas that I could bring into the role and I wish to do so.

Example of Some Previous RP I lead:

“debris around 106 and 7722 cells are falling apart, and there is gas leaking from the pipes” I gathered tech experts to come and help fix the situation, and also E-11 just in case the SCPs broke out we rushed down to the containment cells wearing gas masks. I got the tech experts to turn off the gas until the pipes were fixed so we could see the damage. It was not looking too good there was debris and rocks all over the ground that were too heavy to lift. A Forklift was delivered to help us clear out the mess, and all the dirt, rocks, and debris were crushed and placed into bin bags to be disposed of. After we cleaned everything up we went into each containment cell checking there was no failure in the system, or leaking gas. 106's cell was okay but 7722's cell had a shut vent that would not open so I had to get a techie and a Exec Researcher to go in there and break it open to allow the gas to escape 7722's cell. No one was luckily injured and everything was going great, we did some further inspections and called in some “Engineers” to come and replace the pipes. We managed to replace the pipes and resolve anything that was broken, lastly, we turned on the gas to make sure everything was working okay without any leaks. Everything worked perfectly fine.
Documentation

Being Ex Raisa Lead within Nu-7 and now being OSA.ECA and Site Manager have helped me improve my documentation skills greatly. I possess great knowledge when it comes to writing Google Docs and In-game docs. This skill is required in the position of Site Director as you work with documents a lot.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Authorizing AA when necessary [2+ SCP breach that is difficult to control]
- Writing Monthly Interaction reports.
- Authorizing mass term on D-class when necessary [SC are absent]
- Authorizing Cross-Test
- Authorizing MC&D entrance to the site to sell their products in certain areas [DEA take priority]
- Handling GOI Relations
- Accepting and appointing new department Directors [Except DoR and IA]
- Appointing new MTF Commanders [Except A-1 and O-1]
- Managing departments and advising them
- looking over/writing/editing policies when necessary
- Accepting and appointing Site Advisors
- Promoting Site Advisor to Site Managers [When a slot is open and they are ready]
- Reviewing Department Interaction Reports
- Ensuring all Departments are working well and following the policies
- Giving out discipline when Foundation standards are broken
[Includes SD responsabilities]

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

SCIPNET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL
WELCOME TO SCIPNET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL .
SCP Foundation - Secure | Contain | Protect
| Activating.system - SUCCESS
| Verifying.Location - SUCCESS
| Booting hard drive................ SUCCESS
| Initializing........... SUCCESS
| Checking Systeming Status....................... NORMAL
| Connection Status Checking.............. NORMAL
| SCIPNET Operating system is ready =>
| - [UBCID Sys-No. 9310A2F | SECURED]
|__________________________________________________

Welcome to SCIPNET Direct Access Terminal, type "START" to begin.
98A96EFE-C2A4-45FE-A8DF-D18A3A4247B6.jpeg

C:>root:SCP Foundation Chief Overseer: START
| Please enter your password..........
C:>root:SCP Foundation Chief Overseer: ████████████
| Checking.Password............ SUCCESS
C:>root:SCP Foundation SCIPNET: Welcome back Chief Overseer "The Sovereign" How may I help you today?
C:>root:SCP Foundation Chief Overseer: Find Mark "Billy" Bob's File
| Searching................ FOUND
C:>root:SCP Foundation SCIPNET: Here is Mark "Billy" Bob's Foundation File

F9033AF3-3D34-4CBE-8C57-A3D91E841070.jpeg

Mark’s Step Up

The first year, that Mark joined Site-65 he was scared and worried every day of his life. His parents were never found and he was only 16 years old, working as a Cadet within the Site. He managed to make some great friends who knew he would rise one day! He was great at his job with incredible combat skills that helped him prevent the escape of D-Class Personnel. Due to his incredible skills, he was promoted pretty quickly, reaching the position of Officer within 2 years of his life here. Many looked up to him and saw him as a great leader one day due to his motivation and leadership skills within the Gensec department managing to help the Captains lead all the fellow cadets within serious situations such as Code 2s or even Code 1s and SCP breaches when they entered D-Block. All Captains and Chiefs respected him greatly for his work.

Mark’s Rise into Nu-7

With Mark’s skills, he was given a recommendation from the Chiefs to the Nu-7 Commanders. He was given a tryout to potentially join the MTF Nu-7 Regiment and Mark was worried as his life within the foundation depended on it. However, he sat down filled in the paperwork, and showed off his combat skills which led him to getting accepted and joining the regiment. Mark was a quick learner with great passion which allowed him to swiftly move up the ranks. Within a year he managed to reach the rank of CPL and guided those below him. Mark was a hard worker and the Commanders have seen it. Some days Nu-7 had to raid the Chaos Insurgency’s base to retrieve what the Foundation rightfully owned and Mark would always guide the ranks below him to success leaving them without a scratch every raid.

Mark becomes a CO

Due to his excellent performance within raids or info retrievals, he was promoted even further reaching the rank of Command Sergeant giving him higher responsibilities and more trust from the CO team who treated him well. He continued to work well and did all his duties up to the perfection level. He was never punished as he was always trying his best no matter what mood he was in. His name grew within the foundation and more people started to find out who he was, even the Site Administration heard his name multiple times due to his amazing participation within the foundation. A few months passed, and Mark was recommended for CO by the Site Administration team due to his leadership skills within the regiment. It was a normal day Nu-7 were doing training as per usual, except for 1 thing Mark was pulled aside by one of his commanders into their office, and he was told and congratulated that he was receiving the position of Lieutenant and would now be a part of the CO team moving forward. Mark couldn’t believe it he knew it was coming but didn’t realize this soon with joy he walked out of the office smiling while putting on his new badge. Nu-7 congratulated him and knew it was well deserved due to his work so far in the regiment.

Mark Advances Even Further

It has been around 2 years since Mark received the position of Lieutenant. During his time he managed to lead the regiment with only success, but also managed to create new things for the regiment such as operations, documents, and even new trainings. Nu-7 Commander still sees the bright light glowing in him but even brighter than it used to be. The Commander overlooked the work and effort he had put in so far as a CO and decided to promote him even further to Captain where he continued his great work. However, Mark was getting older and his combat skills only started to lower and the PTSD only kept growing within him. Site Command noticed this and believed he had overworked himself during his years within the regiment. So some day he was approached by individuals and stripped of his weapons, communications, and other items. He was brought down to a place that seemed familiar like he’s been there but he couldn’t remember anything like he was drugged or something. This familiar place was called Floor 3 which was only accessible by a few individuals, he was taken down a long corridor to a door with a Keycard level he had never seen before that was also biometric. The door opened he was taken into a room by a man in a long black coat with a good-looking hairstyle his name was -1 also known as “The Sovereign” There was a semi-circle round table where sat 3 other members known as -2, -3, and -4 these were known as the council members of the Overseer Council. They greeted him and told him to stand in the middle of the table while they asked him questions. After they were done he was told to sit down in the corridor while they made a decision. A few minutes passed and he was invited back into the office and was told he was receiving the position of “Overseer Assistant” and that he would be receiving tasks given by council members and he had to fulfill them.

Mark the Overseer assistant at work

Mark was surprised when he received this position as he never knew it even existed. He was provided with disguises and his own office that he could work in. On the first day, he wanted to just get a feel for the position before starting on the orders given by the council so he put on a disguise and had a walk around the site. He felt like a Gensec again just in a way higher position, he hadn't had a chance to walk around freely for a long time due to Nu-7 always dealing with something. He felt like a god walking past his fellow old Nu-7 members who stood there on their coffee break, the only thing they knew was that Mark was dead and that he was killed during a CI raid that happened on the Foundation recently. They were sad and he could hear them toasting for him and how he achieved so much within the regiment. Then it struck a Code 1 was called and Mark's PTSD kicked worse than it ever has, he was carried back down to Floor 3 by the A-1 members who looked after the O5 and made sure they were safe at all times. He was placed in his room to have a good sleep so he could be ready for tomorrow and was assigned a therapist who would make sure his mental health was brought back to normal. However, the therapist said the same thing every day "What is your name sir and how may I help?" he knew why this would happen so he would just reply the same thing every time. It's been around 2 years and Mark has been working extraordinarily well within the position completing every order thrown at him without a problem. His mental health slowly recovered and still getting better every day. But the O5 council knew his journey couldn't end there and did something great for him.

Joining Site Administration

Due to Mark's good work within OSA for the past several years, the Overseer Council decided that he deserved more with his skills and knew he always had great ideas to bring to the table, so they thought he could use those skills to help departments within the site. So the Council invited him to their office once again and told him he would no longer be working there, he was confused and worried about what he had done. But they told him not to worry and alarm his PTSD. They carried on speaking to him and told him he would now be working within Site Administration as a Site Advisor looking after different departments every month, it took Mark a few moments to realize what was happening slowly it came to him and he was over the moon to receive such news. However, he was told that he had to change his name due to his faked death he could no longer be known as Mark, and he agreed. Luckily he aged quite fast and was unrecognizable after 2 years of working here so only the name had to change, he chose to call himself "Billy" as his new name. He was soon known as the person who moved in from Site Administration from Site 37 to assist within this site instead, Mark was given his first departments, the Medical Department and Research Department to look over and write up their monthly reviews. Mark was excited to meet the Directors and help them improve their departments. After a few days, went past Mark gave out a lot of Suggestions for improvement to the departments and they listened and began working on it. After some time you could see Medical and Research staff a lot happier in their job and would wake up with a smile on their face every morning. Some time goes past, Mark ["Billy"] continues to age and days turn into hours and hours into minutes. But this did not stop him from success and ensuring Site-65 moves into the next generation quicker than the rest of the world!

Site Director Position Opens...

Mark was promoted to the position of Site manager due to his recent amazing work within the Foundation, he has managed to be a great help for everyone within SA. But one day, Mark woke up one morning and felt something different he wasn't sure what it was but he could feel it he went to do a usual check on the Site to see what it could be, but he noticed nothing out of the ordinary. It was later that day that he realized he hadn't heard anything from the Site Director today like he usually does. So he went up the stairs to the Site Director's office which had massive, tall wooden doors with a biometric CL4 scanner and a name imprinted on the doors [Site Director Belgrum]. He knocked on the door but received no answer, so he went back down and questioned the other Site Administration members to see what had happened but no one knew. Until Site Manager Cary Raven told him that the Site Director resigned and was no longer a part of the Site Administration and that the position was now open to any Site Administration member and there it was Mark remembered -1's words "Mark you will do great good within the foundation just not as a Overseer Assitant you deserve more with your skills" And then it came to his realization that he was the one. The one who could lead the site in the position of Site Director and push it into the next generation. Mark secretly wrote up a document without other Site Administration members knowing and sent it to the Overseer Council. The document said "Site Director "Billy" and -1 snatched it out of -3's hands and read it, -1 always has seen Mark as someone whom he greatly believes in and thinks of him very highly, -1 carried on to read it. All of a sudden he called a Site Command meeting which rarely happens to discuss the document given to him, he called a vote on Mark becoming Site Director and he voted in favor. The rest of the Overseer council also said yes, as it was the O5 Council's choice Ethics didn't get to vote. However, they did give great feedback on Billy and thought he was the one. A few days went past and Mark was brought back down to F3 once again, to see the O5. And they said "Mark we have come to a final verdict to accept you into the position of Site Director" He was stressed and surprised, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, like it was a dream come true. He was given the Code to the office and he left surprised and tried not to express his feelings. The Site Advisors and Manager were confused and heard the doors open to the office above them. They rushed up the stone-bricked stairs to see, But the only thing they could see was Billy sitting down at his new massive desk surprised. They questioned him how he had the code and what is he doing in there and so he answered "I have just been assigned as the new Site Director and will be looking after you and the Foundation from here on out" They couldn't say a thing but he could see their emotions. Again this was a big change for Billy so he decided to have a nice walk exploring the Site. Everyone was watching the TVs all around not noticing him so he watched as well. He heard the words "Mark is NOT DEAD his death was covered up by people unknown to man his new name is BILLY" It struck him he could see his old commanders watching the TV too. They looked back around and noticed him and fell into tears realising they wished they had known sooner. Mark was trying to control his emotions as Site Director but he couldn't he had a few tear drops fall to the ground. It was then that it was announced he was now the Site Director and no one could believe it, he had risen so far from a little boy to now someone who controls the whole site along with Site Command. He went to his office but didn't want to think about what happened, he got to work as soon as he could. A few days go past and everyone is settled so now Mark can announce the new operation he has organized with the GOC to help secure and strengthen relations and perhaps allow them to move even further in the world. Mark has now been working as Site Director for 12 years and you could see this site in the new generation that he dreamed about. CI were now even scared to raid the foundation for information because they knew they wouldn't succeed! However, Mark woke up the one morning white as a snowman, he was rushed to the medical center for assistance but no one knew what was wrong with him it was like a mystery no one had ever seen. Mark only had a few minutes left maybe less to live and just thanked everyone for what they did and said "We are who hold the power". Sadly, Mark was no longer the Site Director...

Last edited:

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
+Support
Was is COM when he was in Nu7 can confirm he was good at his job. Honestly was com potential. A shame he left. I belive he can do well as SD.
Application well made as well.

RoscoeMERCC

Feb 23, 2023

+SUPPORT

- you oughta be a janky motherfucka to not let this janky motherfucka cook??
- Mark for the SD's role is like a harness leather belt for a man about town. The best fit for the job.

4756.png

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Mark “Billy” Bob Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.