List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPT
Overseer Assistant
CI-A
DEA Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1 Warning. Killing a D-Class without warnings
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am eager to apply for the Site Administration position, drawing from my experience as a Captain in Nu-7 where I successfully implemented numerous enhancements within the regiment. My tenure as a leader in Nu-7 initially began without much consideration, but upon attaining the rank of LDR CPL, I recognized the potential to effect substantial positive changes within the regiment. This realization fueled my ambition to progress through the ranks, culminating in my attainment of the LT position, where I assumed significant responsibilities that I diligently fulfilled, ultimately leading to my promotion to the rank of Captain.
Throughout my journey, I have consistently surpassed my peers in rank, barring the commanders, owing to my unwavering commitment and tireless work ethic. My dedication and adherence to the highest standards have been instrumental in my ascent within the organization. Now, I am keen to leverage the skills honed during my tenure in Nu-7 to contribute meaningfully to Site Administration.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
All my skills that I can bring to the table:

- Document Writing -
Currently, in the positions of OSA and Nu-7 Raisa Office Lead, I deal with documents daily in-game, and out-of-game people always come to me if they need help with documents or they need me to check them for quality.

- Leadership -

As a regimental CO and used to be LDR I have gained many leadership skills over my time in those positions and have become a great leader and I'm always good at managing any situation. I've never had any issues concerning my leadership skills.

- Quick learning -

Many people tell me all the time that I'm a very quick learner I only need to be shown something once and I'll remember it forever.

- Communication -

Being in very high or even the highest positions on other servers doing meetings, and speeches I've gained excellent communication skills and never have any worries speaking to a bunch of people.

- Reliability -

I'm a very reliable person anything that's ever said to me is never spoken around. If I'm given private tasks they stay private. If I'm asked to do something I'll get it. done

- Professionalism -

When it comes down to professionalism I have had great success. Due to my current job, I have to stay professional at all times without excuses, and have gained this skill over time to perfection.

- Serious RP creating -

Serious RP can be difficult to create for some however, this is one of the biggest things that comes with O5 and I believe this is another skill I've gained playing on many RP servers.

- Activity -

As know I'm a very active person, and I have never had any issues relating to activity.

- Motivation -

Motivation is one of my big skills I'm always motivated by learning and trying something new but also sticking to something and it would be almost impossible for me to lose motivation in something.

- Management -

I can manage things very well if I've been assigned tasks they will be done to the best of my ability.

- Problem Solving -
Solving problems is something I do on a daily basis even in Nu-7 there’s always something. If there are even any issues I always solve them with full professionalism due to me being a staff I've picked this skill up on the way.

My proficiency extends to excelling within the Site Administration Department, encompassing adeptness in crafting meticulous documents and exhibiting strong leadership capabilities while serving as a Site Advisor for various Foundation departments. During my tenure as an Overseer Assistant, I refined my document-writing skills to impeccable standards, collaborating effectively with the O5 Council to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
In my role as a Nu-7 Captain, I've fostered exceptional leadership qualities, adeptly guiding and ensuring the welfare of subordinates while prioritizing their immersive experience on the server. Transitioning to Site Administration, I aspire to oversee departmental functions, ensuring seamless operations within the Foundation while instituting a performance assessment system to evaluate departmental efficacy on a monthly basis.
I am enthusiastic about the prospect of contributing to the Foundation's continuous improvement as a Site Advisor, eager to acquire new skills while fortifying existing ones. My commitment is evident through my active engagement, dedicating over 25 hours per week to safeguarding the Foundation's interests. I approach learning with unwavering dedication, fostering a passion for acquiring new knowledge without compromising my enthusiasm for the role. Rest assured, I am steadfast in my commitment to executing all duties and tasks to the utmost perfection, striving for excellence in every aspect of my responsibilities.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Looking after the site making sure it's in good health
- Authorizing AA when required
- Watching over Departments/Regiments and doing their monthly reviews
- Giving orders to foundation personnel during certain occasions
- Being a friendly person who is approachable by all foundation personal
- Being a leading figure for the site as a whole
- Creating roleplay for others
- Approving Cross-Tests between certain SCPs
- Discussing with GOI's
- Discussing and organizing Department policies
- Following Site Command orders
- Authorizing MC&D
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[Terminal]: How may I help you today Site Director?

[Site Director]: Open Mark "Billy" Bob's File

[Terminal]: Foundation File 4235 (Click Me)

Mason Connector

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 13, 2023
+Support
- Hardworking
- Workaholic
- Determined
- Honest

Honestly. Some would say that even as you have only been a Nu7 CPT that you aren't ready for this. I DONT THINK SO.

Nobody has seen you behind the lines really planning and deciding things through as us in Nu7 have and the people that know you. You are the man with potential and becoming SA will be the best way for you to blossom and truly show what you can do for the Foundation.

Nu-7 LT Mason Ashura HH-Co-Lead (Holding) DEA Operative (Holding)

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration .

Hello, @Mark “Billy” Bob . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.