Status
Not open for further replies.

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): janusz_kappa1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 92 hours
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT Markus Abdullahi
Chaos name (include your rank): none
Civilian name: Ame Teavis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205384609
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- During my entire playtime, I received two warnings I believe, one for RDM and one for failRP. Edit: I received a warning today as I was a civilian and shot back when confronted by a cadet

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I have moderated an ARMA 3 altis life RP server for a couple weeks til I stopped playing arma. Outside of games, I have also owned multiple discord servers with 5000+ members, I also used to be a moderator on adin ross discord server as well as numerous others.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, before playing Garrys Mod, I've spent about 150+ hours in ARMA 3 altis life rp as well as have spent around 100 hours in GTA V RP. I have learnt to roleplay very well during these times, as especially arma 3 has very strict RP rules. I've learnt every single term there is in roleplay and everything that is needed. I geniuenly love roleplay servers as they give you a chance to experience something as if you were actually experiencing it.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on about 5-6 hours a day if needed, I'm someone who sleeps heavily during the day and stays up til pretty late at night so I will also get to moderate the server at times where the rule breaking is HEAVY and no admins are on.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- As someone who has fallen victim to multiple RDMs, metagaming and such. I want to make this server a better place. I've met many staff members that are pretty ignorant and don't do their job properly (i've even been RDMed by one today). I want to set an example on what a good staff member really is, teach new players how to properly RP if they end up breaking the rules (not intentionally) to create a nice community around this server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I'm patient, understanding and professional. Not only do I have RP experience, I've also gained experience on how to deal with peoples problems, disputes and such through real life situations. I've graduated business school and I own the biggest web development company in my city (Örebro) as well as manage two rappers, I am also a partial shareholder in a construction company with a government contract for renovating a hospital (can provide proof of all of these). Cause of that, I've heavily relied on understanding peoples problems and solving them in a polite and professional manner, as well as adapting to peoples personalities in order to make them feel as comfortable and understood as possible.

Last edited:

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Neutral
Warnings
Not much interaction out of sits
Unsure of ts activity
Unsure of rule knowledge

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
Neutral
Warnings
Not much interaction out of sits
Unsure of ts activity
Unsure of rule knowledge

I usually use Discord rather than TS3 but I have used TS3 a lot and I'm fully aware of how to use it. As for interaction, I play a couple hours everyday and as for rule knowledge, I've went through them yesterday and memorised most of them.

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
-Support

Hi Markus, The reason I'm giving you a -support is because yesterday I had to have a word with you about harassing another player on the server and making a petition. The staff team wants people who are mature and can be seen as a rolemodel for the community. Making petitions against someone fits neither of those categories. I hope to see you change in the future, but at this time I am giving you a -support

markus abdullahi

Apr 7, 2022
-Support

Hi Markus, The reason I'm giving you a -support is because yesterday I had to have a word with you about harassing another player on the server and making a petition. The staff team wants people who are mature and can be seen as a rolemodel for the community. Making petitions against someone fits neither of those categories. I hope to see you change in the future, but at this time I am giving you a -support
I understand, what I did was wrong indeed but by no means did I mean to harass him, I just found his actions extremly disgusting and wanted him demoted.

Vid of what he did

I have decided to drop it as due to his other slipups he will get permanently banned from security after he does one more slipup.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Neutral
+/- Warnings
+/- Unsure of TS activity
+/- Unsure of Rule Knowledge
+ Previous Experience

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Neutral
+Active
-/+ Unsure about Rule Knowledge
-/+ Some RP Interactions

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
Marcus I'm going to -support your application on the following basis.

You have spent considerable time on Internal Affairs thus I'm well informed of your behaviour and movements, and it has simply been complaint after complaint.

You have been banned from site affairs on two separate occasions and constantly demonstrated behaviour that comes across as mingy and unserious. An example of this would be your constant 'doing the sexy dance animation while on site even when being pulled aside for a disciplinary interview in the Directors Office and disregard for your superiors advice.

You have a number of warnings as well which doesn't help your case.

Having said that, if you improve your behaviour and I witness it I will be more than happy to amend my judgement.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
-SUPPORT
Hi Markus, I am giving a - support mainly because of your behaviour in server as I have got complaints of your behaviour and have seen it first hand. You are somewhat active, which is great, however you have received a few warnings too. If you were to change your behaviour and roleplay more seriously, it would change my judgement.

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
+/- NEUTRAL
+ Active
+/- Unsure about rule knowledge
+/- Small amount of RP interactions
- Previous warns

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @markus abdullahi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.