Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 SPC
MTF E-11 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
There are multiple things that make me suitable for SCP-096 and Ill link some of them:
I am a very active player of the community, I dedicate all my free time to Civil Gamers SCPRP, I am a serious roleplayer I never or rarely minge. The main thing that makes me suitable for 096 is my dedication and RP skills that some people dont have
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When SCP-096 is pacified he usually goes to a corner, covers his face with his hands and starts crying
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached, SCP-096 May go wherever SCP 096-1 is located. The SCP must not go straight to D-Block unless SCP 096-1 is there
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
When SCP 096 Is breached a Code 4 is decleared, all MTF Units must grab SCRAMBLE system in order to cancel 096 face for a short period of time. MTF Units will follow SCP-096 with a bucket and let him kill all his targets. Once 096 is in a docile state, and its picture (If there is one) is destroyed MTF Will bucket 096, beam and use SCP Containement Restraints in order to bring him back to his Containement Chamber​

Reactions: Vinnie Cassius

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Approved

Hi @MazuzaM ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.