[UK] Matthew Donalds Tmod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):daftdevil12
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):20240531201509_1.jpg
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST/GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E11 SPC Matthew Donalds
Chaos name (include your rank):N/A
Civilian name: Garry Stitch Senior
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450580279
Discord ID (name#0000): daftdevil12
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-20240531200550_1.jpg
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I used to play GTA FIVEM allowlist servers aswell as some serious gmodrp servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to become a Moderator on your server as i want to assist keeping the server fun and non toxic I want to encourage roleplay for people as well as punish those who see the rules as a joke or need to be taught a lesson in reading the rules or following them and sort out hard challenges such as figuring out whether something was an accident or on purpose and of course being a moderator doesnt always mean punishing i would love to be able to answers peoples questions on roleplay or the rules and help people out who are stuck or need some sort of assistance
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I would make a good moderator on this server because I like to stay impartial. I hear both sides of the argument before coming to a conclusion. Additionally, having good communication skills, I find it easy to talk to people. With a keen attention to detail and being an active listener, I am able to listen to people and grasp the key parts of their stories. When reviewing clips, I can notice when something doesn’t seem right.

I can empathize with people. I understand that in some cases, people can get stressed, act out, or be upset. I am able to sympathize with people while also remaining impartial and professional. I can adapt to the situation given to me; I love puzzles and finding ways to solve them, such as arguments. I can control my emotions and am able to remain calm, even with the most challenging individuals.

Having a thorough knowledge of the rules, I have read them multiple times to ensure I am following them correctly. I am also able to admit when I’m wrong. I understand that I am human, as are the people I am dealing with, and I can admit to my mistakes.

kyle loan

Oct 22, 2023
Introduced me to SCP-RP,
honestly does some good surface roleplay
Good application
8000+ HOURS ON GMOD MY GUY GET FUCKING A LIFE!!!

May 24, 2024
- Support

- New Player
- No Interactions
- Minimal Server Experience
- Minimal Community Interaction

Also I'd personally take a screenshot of your playtime this month (!time command)
I completely understand the scepticism especially considering we havent formally met on the server and I would be exactly the same and i will be sure to take this feedback into consideration

Deleted member 1078

- Support

You don't have any experience moderating on Civil Networks SCP-RP

Oct 7, 2023
Application Denied

Hey, @DaftDevil
Thank you for your application. Unfortunately, having reviewed your submission, we have decided to deny your application because of your low vtime as well as minimum community interaction.

Should you wish to try again, please feel free to reapply in 2 Weeks. In that time I highly suggest to get more in touch with the community for some positive feedback in the future as well as get your vtime higher. Your app itself is good, we just would like to see some more vtime and involvement in the server.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.