[UK] McFlurry's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192581654
Discord name: Sn0wy#6775
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 month - totalling 101 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: UAE
Time zone: GMT +4
Character name(s): 'McFlurry'
Civilian name: Mike O.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, and I use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 PVT (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No I have not.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I enjoy roleplaying as a senior researcher and conducting experiments on a daily basis. I have had a lot of enjoyment and gained a lot of experience by interacting with other people, conducting tests, and writing experiment logs. I also want to gain even more knowledge and have more fun by becoming an executive researcher. Becoming an executive researcher can help me enhance my roleplaying ability as a Level 4 personnel and open more opportunities for me when it comes to SCP testing and future applications. I will also be able to learn more about how to perform professionally and competently as a Level 4 card holder.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I have spent a lot of time as a senior researcher conducting several tests as well as writing documents. This is shown by the fact that my research tree is my highest level. I am an active person, and I try to be on the server as much as possible. I am always available and ready to help whenever a junior researcher has any questions or needs help with something. As an executive researcher, I will be able to increase my abilities to assist other personnel with their inquiries by reading their documents and providing them with feedback. I will also be available to approve credits and approve documents when needed.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written four excellent-graded documents so far.
To achieve an Excellent rating on a document, you must go in-depth and in detail about the SCP you are writing about. You should also provide as much information as possible while keeping it tidy and readable. Pictures and logs can also help make a document more readable and understandable. Obviously, you must write your document in English with little to no spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
An excellent document must also contain the standard formatting technique which includes:

The Front Page, Index, Aim and Method of the experiment, Test Results, and a Conclusion.

If you wish to further improve your document, you could add more technical sections such as Personnel Involved, SCP Description, etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
Executive researchers are highly regarded and are responsible for all other researchers. Executive Researchers are responsible for ensuring that the Legal Codex, particularly the Scientific Codex, is followed and not broken. Executives are also expected to be available to help other researchers with any problems they may be experiencing. Executive Researchers are expected to investigate high-clearance SCPs (such as 079 and 682) with their LVL-4 clearance. They are also expected to approve certain tests and oversee tests in order to make sure that the correct protocols are being followed and that no unethical actions are being committed during testing. Executive researchers are also required to approve documents after reading them and uploading them on the SCiPnet terminal.

Executive Researchers can also approve cross-tests (SAFE > SAFE) and (SAFE > EUCLID). They are responsible for anything that happens during cross-testing and are expected to know what may happen as a result of cross-testing.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John 'McFlurry' █████ was born on the ████ of ██████, 19██. John grew up in the small town of █████, Ohio. John developed an early interest in science and research.He would regularly take old toy sets apart in order to examine them and find out more about what they did. As he grew older, John's interests only got bigger. After graduating from high school, John traveled to the UK to continue his studies. During his years in university, John had been working a part-time job as a lab assistant for his university when he accidentally discovered an anomalous property called "█████" Intelligence agents were quick to respond, and they apprehended John and took him to the nearest site for questioning and amnestication. During questioning, it was found that John had been studying this anomalous property for months and had a lot of knowledge regarding it. Following this, a mysterious figure who addressed himself as ██-██ walked inside the interrogation room and offered John a job as a researcher with the foundation. John was initially confused but was excited and gladly accepted the position. Shortly after, amnestics were given, and John found himself working at a new job with the foundation.

Now with a lot of resources and funding, John was finally able to fully imagine and use the knowledge that he had slowly accumulated. John quickly excelled through his assignments and was rewarded multiple times for his abilities and great work spirit. He had quickly gone through the ranks and, after a few years, had landed himself a position as an established Sr. Researcher. As a Sr. Researcher, John found himself respected by his fellow co-workers and had developed a reputation as a helpful person within the research department. One day, he was called into an office for questioning. While sitting in the chair anxiously, the same figure from a few years ago who had offered him a job with the foundation appeared. The mysterious man named ██-██ handed over John a LVL4 clearance card with his name on it, and shaked his hand before turning around and exiting the room.

"Cyclone"

Sep 14, 2022
-/+Support
+Lore
+Application

-/+ Interactions
-Not serious at his position as Sr.

Good Luck Regardless!!!:)

Reactions: McFlurry

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

+ Good interactions

+ Seen You as a resercher

+ Nice Application

Reactions: McFlurry

Deleted member 3942

-Support
-Never seen you on research
-Had no interactions

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Dog Water

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. Unfortunately we will have to be denying your application today solely due to the fact that Very have Very Rarely seen you as a researcher and Being Attendant is Key to a position like this your applying for,

Truly Knowing the SCPs and the nature of SCPs is key for a position like this, We want truly real hard working individuals the chance to go up with there progression of work here at the foundation.

I hope you understand that this is not due to bad quality of work rather the type of people we are looking for which is a specific substrate of people.

If you have any questions you can contact me IG or in discord (Nattay2016#3899)

You May Reapply in 2 Weeks Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.