Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192581654
Discord name: Sn0wy#6775
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months - 135 hours playtime
In what country are you located?: UAE
Time zone: Gulf Standard Time ( GMT +4 )
Character name(s): 'McFlurry' - both Foundation and CI
Civilian name: 'McBaguette'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, and I use it.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Sergeant
C.I - Alpha
Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, 1 warning for metagaming however I have learned from my mistake.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I think I'd make a good candidate because I'm involved, do my best to roleplay, and have CL4 experience as an executive researcher. As an Executive Researcher, I am expected to assist other researchers and make sure the Research Department's policies as well as the legal codex are being actively followed. I achieve this by actively monitoring tests that are being conducted. I have also had the opportunity to look at and provide feedback on multiple documents. This has allowed me to learn from others and improve myself when it comes to writing documents.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
It is expected of Overseer assistants to support Overseers by adhering to all directives issued by the O5 Council and, when required, commanding A-1. Overseer Assistants act as the O5 Council's eyes and ears. When necessary, Overseer Assistants may oversee other departments as well. They are also expected to relay information learned to the O5 Council in order to keep them updated about the site's situation.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore Document

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+ support
Really nice guy
Great Exec.
CL4 experience
In the best regiment nu-7

096 whitelist
Nu-7 SPEC
Ia agent

Reactions: McFlurry

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @McFlurry . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL

This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.