In what country are you located?: United Arab Emirates
Time zone: GMT +4
Character name(s): F: Jordan "McFlurry" H. | CI: McFlurry V2 [TEU-1SGT]
Civilian name: Dave Jeremy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: Site Manager, CI-G
Held: Site Advisor, Overseer Assistant, Executive Researcher, Nu-7 CPT, A-1 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one warning for Metagaming however I have learned from my mistake.

Why are you applying for Site Director?

I believe that throughout my 3 months within Site Administration, I have gathered enough experience and I have encountered many situations that have allowed me to improve myself as well as allow me to be able to deal with them in a proper manner. I would also like to progress within the foundation and I believe that the position of Site Director would be the next logical step. I would also like to engage in more roleplay scenarios, as well as allow for improvement when it comes to role-play within Site Administration as well as the rest of the site. Other than that, I want to keep Site Administration on it's current positive trajectory and I believe that I will be able to do that if I am accepted for the position.

What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?:

I believe that I am suitable for the position of Site Director due to the following points;

Experience: Throughout my time on the server, I have had 4 different CL4 roles that have allowed me to engage in many role-play scenarios as well as gather insight from different departments and regiments. This experience has allowed me to improve myself when it comes to role-play as well as my documentation ability which I will go more in detail in the next point.

Documentation: I have spent a lot of time holding non-combative CL4 position that require me to write documents on a daily basis. As an Executive Researcher, I was expected to conduct multiple tests with specific research targets that would allow me to write about how experiments went and what discoveries were made during experiments. I was also expected to read and review documents that were submitted by other researchers within the department. This, in my opinion, has allowed me to improve myself when it comes to thinking outside of the box as well as writing documents. Moving on, throughout my 6 months as an Overseer Assistant, I was expected to write multiple documents about different situations that were happening in the site. This ranged from simple interviews to investigations of certain departments and regiments. This carries on to Site Administration, where I have written different monthly reviews as well as review and approve monthly reviews that were written by Site Advisors.

Activity: I must mention that my activity as of late has been a little low however I have been working on improving that and I believe that I have been increasing my presence on-site by interacting with different departments and regiments whenever possible. Other than that, whenever I am on the server, I am able to be there as a role model for people to look up to, as well as to help anyone who requests my assistance.

Insightfulness: Throughout my time on the server, I have held many CL4 positions that have allowed me to understand what problems certain departments and regiments are facing and how to tackle them. I also believe that because of that, I am able to understand different POVs from different people when it comes to tackling and solving certain problems that may arise.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration has a lot of responsibilities that they must follow in order to allow the site to properly function. These include the following;

• Conducting monthly reviews on all departments and regiments in Site-65.
• Appointing new Site Advisors, Directors of Medicine, Directors of Research, and Chiefs of Security
• Organizing meetings with departments and regiments as well as GOIs
• Permitting MC&D access to the facility
• Performing hearings on departments and regiments when required
• Authorizing access to Advanced Armory when required
• Authorizing D-Block sweeps if there is an active Code 2 and no captain is available
• Authorizing cross-tests from Safe -> Safe upto Keter -> Keter

Site Directors are also given the following responsibilites;
• Appointing and promoting Site Managers
• Ensuring that Site Administration is properly operating, and resolving any issues that may arrise
• Communicating with SC about any problems or issues within SA that need to be resolved
• Ensuring that monthly reviews are completed in a timely manner
• Assigning Site Advisors to conduct reviews on different departments and regiments

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[ LORE DOCUMENT ]

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

McFlurry posses the necessary experience to become Site Director, although he may not be the first choice, he's a good choice nonetheless.

Good luck.

Reactions: McFlurry

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
all the reasons you need have been listed in the previous posts

حبيبي والله

• Love
Reactions: McFlurry

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @McFlurry Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.