- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LT (Holding)
NU-7 LCPL (Held)
Executive Researcher (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Currently occupying a Senior CL-4 position, also serving as a Junior CL4 (O-1 & Executive Researcher), a role that, despite its brevity, stands as a testament to my achievements and a source of pride. I am also leading the Prosecutor Squadron, showcasing my leadership skills and commitment to the Foundation's mission.

My experience as an Executive Researcher underscores my capacity to not only meet but exceed expectations. I am proud of my ability to generate unique scenarios within the Foundation, demonstrating a keen understanding of role-playing dynamics. I assure you I would bring this skill set to new heights and contribute meaningfully to the Foundation's growth.

As someone passionate about both the ethical and unethical aspects of the Foundation, I am eager to dedicate my time and expertise to the Overseer Assistant (OSA). I am confident in my ability to navigate and contribute effectively to both sides, further enriching the Foundation's capabilities and impact.

I am committed to continuous improvement, and my track record reflects my dedication to delivering exceptional results. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to the Foundation's success and take on new challenges in the dynamic landscape of OSA.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Main Task is to assist Overseer in assigned tasks
Keep the Overseer informed about significant events on the site to.
Investigate and interrogate departments for the benefit of the site, ensuring adherence to the code of conduct.
Also act as an temporary Overseer if no Overseer is on Site.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Asura

Apr 1, 2023
+Support
Through out his time in O1, Melon has shown he is immensely capable in multiple aspects, from leading people to initiating RP and going out of his way to make good documents.

Good luck bozo.

Reactions: Melon

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Melon Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.