In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): John 'Mercutio' Smith

Civilian name: Dominico Ho.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP Uk

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Captain, Chief Of Security, CI-D, E-11 CSG, O-1 LCPL, A-1 CSG, Nu-7 CPL }- Then I left for a long time and now I'm back :)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Unfortunately I have received many warnings but they are from over a year ago when I had just started playing Gmod. I haven't been warned in over a year and assure you that I don't plan on being.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I am applying for Security Captain because I believe the security department haven't reached their true capabilities and are looked down on by the rest of the facility. I believe that with right leadership, the Security Department could become much more capable than any Mobile Task Force. The only problem is that captains are not very active, leaving the department un-organised at times. I believe that if I do become captain this issue will be resolved and the Security Department will become much stronger and more organised.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I am suitable for the position of Security Captain because I am very active (I need to go outside) and have already held positions of managing teams in the past. I have been playing on Security for a week straight and as a sergeant I am already leading D-block with an iron fist, ensuring security are doing their jobs thoroughly, etc. I already enjoy playing as Security over any other job and being a Captain will enable me to make D-block a much more productive space, running it like a machine. I am not an idiot and will ensure that anyone that is messing around is dealt with accordingly. With me as captain, the Security Department will become great again. (they're already pretty great)
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a Security Captain are simple, to keep a constant eye over D-block making sure everything is running smoothly and no one is mis-behaving. To host RRT Trainings every now and then to provide plenty of Riot Security to handle Riots. Captains should also aim to keep relationships with other departments positive. If D-block is calm they should then aim to send out patrols around the facility or sweep the vents for escaping D-class. Finally, to help and guide the members of the security department.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: John Smith comes from a small town in southern England. As soon as he was old enough he enlisted to join the army. John greatly enjoyed his time and consistently fulfilled his duties as asked. One day a strange man approached John and asked if he would like to join something 'much bigger than him', John being curious agreed and was led to a back alley where he was kidnapped. He later awoke on site 65 and was introduced to the security department. He has enjoyed his stay ever since, although John believes he can become more than just a security sergeant and applies for security captain.

- John 'Mercutio' Smith :)

Last edited:

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021

+Massive support

+Was one of the Best E-11 and A-1 MTF members I had the pleasure of working with
+Showed great leadership in training and events
+Very active
+Has already demonstrated great skill as a Security captain before

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Massive support

+Was one of the Best E-11 and A-1 MTF members I had the pleasure of working with
+Showed great leadership in training and events
+Very active
+Has already demonstrated great skill as a Security captain before
^^^^

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022

- Support

- I understand that you may have a history here and a former CoS but for a former CoS I would expect an application with significantly more detail than this and an application that includes points to make you stand out. I have seen to many applications with the same ethos. "I don't believe gensec are working to their true potential, I will help that etc etc", everyone says this in applications and most do not live up to this promise.

- Personally never seen you and believe you have just returned and wish to gain a Junior CL4 Role immediately after returning based on your past reputation with others which is not fair for others who have to prove activity, performance and work for this rank.

- Personally I think you need to increase your activity and become well known once again on the server before thinking of jumping straight back into a Junior CL4 Role as the server has drastically changed from the past and improve your application detail.

All the best.
Freddie

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
Thank you for all the responses! Sorry for the lack of detail I thought I’d keep it snappy. I see why it looks like I have just come back but I have been very active for the past few weeks and will be in the future, you’ll most likely catch me in D-block so come say hi sometime.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Smith,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.