[UK] Michael 'Banana' - Security Captain Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:438506195

Discord name:

cross0351

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have been playing actively on CG for around 7 months with some gaps and I joined the server around August 2021.

I am 15 years old.

In what country are you located?:

Poland 🇵🇱

Time zone:

CET

Character name(s):

Foundation - Michael "Banana"
Chaos Insurgency - 'Banana'
Global Occult Coalition - 'Banana'

Civilian name:

Michael Banasiewicz

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK 🇬🇧

Do you have a mic?:

No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-Chief Of Security
-GSD Captain
-GSD Sergeant

-Epsillion-11 Sergeant
-Epsillion-11 Corporal (Twice)

-Alpha-1 Corporal [FW-2]
-Nu-7 Lance Corporal
-Nu-7 Private

-UNGOC Lance Corporal [911]
-Overseer Assistant
-Chaos Insurgency - Gamma [IRU-EOP]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have not received any kind of punishment.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

The paramount reason for why I have decided to apply is my desire to help the department prosper. Lately I have noticed a severe lack of any leadership during everyday operations within the department, for example there rarely are Captains that are present to bring order to D-block and prevent any chaos from ensuing. I believe that with my activity and motivation I will be able to atleast improve the current state in which the department is, by doing my basic duties as a Captain. Another reason for why I am applying is the simple fact that I have missed the department, some time ago I lost motivation to do my work due to a number of factors, but now I believe that I am ready to rejoin the ranks of the GSD managment.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

• Leadership - As a GSD Captain I have learned a lot about leadership. I have extensive experience in leading people from my stay as the SubDivision Head, Senior Captain and a MTF SGT. I hosted many trainings and built good relationships with other departments during my previous stay as a Captain.

• Experience - I possess extensive knowledge as a GSD Captain, I have done a lot of trainings and taught many people about the role of Captain. Basically half of the current Clearance 4 personnel within GSD has either been recruited or trained by me.

• Activity - I usually spend multiple hours daily on the server so I am certain that I'd be able to fully commit to the role of Captain. I am also generally responsive on discord so I would both be able to help ingame but on discord too.

Attitude - I think that one of my biggest strenghts is my ability to get along with people. I generally have no problem meeting new people and working with them. Furthermore I know how to act in certain situations, I know when to act professionnal and when I can relax and just vibe.

• Strictness - I heavily value conduct within this department. While I understand that people make mistakes, I believe that keeping a good popular image of the department is of utmost priority.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- Supervising the work of lower rank GSD members.

- Ensuring high morale and professionalism within the Security Department.

- Hosting RRT and HWL tryouts.

- Monitoring the status of D-Block and responding to any hazards within it, for example knowing when to sound Code 2.

- Educating lower ranks to ensure they work properly.

- Doing sweeps when necessary within D-Block.

- Maintaining high level of security within LCZ.

- Commanding Security personnel, for example assigning POI's.

- Giving jobs to D-class.

- Creating simple departmental paperwork.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Foundation Internal Dossier

THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL AND ABOVE.

Loading file - | Foundation / Personnel / Security_Department / Michael_Banasiewicz |

Name:
Michael Banasiewicz

Codename:
"Banana"

Date of birth:
27/05/1988

Position:
-

Recruitment:
Michael was by profession a S.W.A.T. Team leader. He was unexpectedly recruited by the Foundation after a raid on the house of ████ ██████ in █████. During the mission his team was attacked by five instances of SCP-████ , that the Foundation had no prior knowledge of, until the incident. Foundation field agents were alerted after the S.W.A.T. team failed to respond and nearby civilians have reportedly heard gunshots and "banshee like" screaming. All instances of SCP-████ were terminated but at the cost of all of Michael's colleagues that were present during the raid. Michael was found in the house with many non life-threatning injuries, he was rushed to the hospital and treated for his wounds. After much deliberation by Foundation personnel, he was offered with a choice to either be amnesticized and return to his normal life or join the foundation as a Security Officer. He took the Foundations offer and joined the GenSec Department. After almost a year he had been promoted to the rank of Sergeant due to his merit and dedication to the Foundation.​
Promotion to the role of Captain:
ERROR 404 - NO_DATA_FOUND

Promotion to the role of Chief of Security:
ERROR 404 - NO_DATA_FOUND

████████████ - 3 - 12/07/████
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​

ufNYQVOMsFSS9Il+j3MiSTM7hZIprAnqs+rgqf9+sXd8aBXJC6ZO1UacH2FzFccQxMdocKo2CQNT6jkVqLgUG1PmP27bSzQrwqlAvXw4rLXkls3iLSD4/wKZjBqAW6n79vzwsEgF30ppo1fo7qPWFDamO5H9J5E8Ydv4UFVo2yWFs+utebZV/gQXAg7jczrI8iz8mbGf78Of8IPyWYSm2w==

Banana

Status
Not open for further replies.