Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:438506195

Discord name:

Cross#0351

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

I have around 1 week and 3 days of playtime recorded, although I have been playing on this server since January this year.

In what country are you located?:

Poland

Time zone:

Central European Time

Character name(s):

Foundation - Michael "Banana" B.

Chaos Insurgency - Michael "Cross" Banasiewicz

Civilian name:

Civilian - Mike Banasiewicz

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

I am applying for the UK server.

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, although I do not use it often. I would of course change that if I got promoted to Captain.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Epsillion - 11 CPL

- CI - A
- Heavy Weapons License
- Driving License
- Riot Response Team License

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I haven't

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for the role of Security Captain because I wish to help this deparment prosper. I would like to state that throughout all my time spent on this server I had the most fun playing as GENSEC, although I have noticed a flaw as I played more and more. During for example school / work days not everyone has time to hop on the server. At theese hours I frequently have seen D-Block in dissaray without any Captain online to lead it. That is why I want to become the GSD Captain. I want to see this department thrive at all times of the day. Even when there is very few people on the server professionalism is required, and I am able to fill in the role as the leader due to my flexible timetable. This will also be my first Clearence 4 job so I am very eager to help make this a better place and learn more about the server.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- Activity - I play on the server for atleast 3 hours every day so I can be extreamly efficient during my stay as Captain.

- Knowledge - I have elaborate knowledge on the inner workings of D-Block and the Security Department. I also often play as IA so I have a lot of knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex.

- Diligence - I would work very hard towards making this department better than it ever has.

- Experience - I have been playing as RRT Sergeant for quite a while now and I believe I have what it takes to organize people in D-Block.

- Maturity - Despite my age I can act very mature and professional when needed and under high stress situation.

- Attitude - Given enough time I believe I can befriend anyone. I am also a very calm and rational person.

- Learning - If I ever do something wrong I will learn from that mistake and I will remember to never repeat it again.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

- Supervising the work of lower rank GSD members.

- Ensuring high morale and professionalism within the Security Department.

- Hosting RRT and HWL tryouts.

- Monitoring the status of D-Block and responding to any hazards within it, for example knowing when to sound Code 2.

- Educating lower ranks to ensure they work properly.

- Doing sweeps when necessary within D-Block.

- Maintaining high level of security within LCZ.

- Commanding Security personnel, for example assigning POI's.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Foundation Internal Dossier

scp-logo-png.6150

THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL AND ABOVE.

Loading file - | Foundation / Personnel / Security_Department / Michael_Banasiewicz |

Name:
Michael Banasiewicz

Codename:
"Banana"

Date of birth:
27/05/1988

Position:
Security Sergeant

Description:
Michael was by profession a S.W.A.T. Team leader. He was unexpectedly recruited by the Foundation after a raid on the house of ████ ██████ in █████. During the mission his team was attacked by five instances of SCP-████ , that the Foundation had no prior knowledge of, until the incident. Foundation field agents were alerted after the S.W.A.T. team failed to respond and nearby civilians have reportedly heard gunshots and "banshee like" screaming. All instances of SCP-████ were terminated but at the cost of all of Michael's colleagues that were present during the raid. Michael was found in the house with many non life-threatning injuries, he was rushed to the hospital and treated for his wounds. After much deliberation by Foundation personnel, he was offered with a choice to either be amnesticized and return to his normal life or join the foundation as a Security Officer. He took the Foundations offer and joined the GenSec Department. After almost a year he had been promoted to the rank of Sergeant due to his merit and dedication to the Foundation.

Addendum 02/04/2023
After much though, I have decided to recommned Sergeant Michael Banasiewicz for the rank of Security Captain. He has shown exceptional skill in his field and his undying dedication to the Foundation. I believe he will be a fine candidate for this rank considering his background.

Signed,
- ████████ ████ ████████​

Attachments

• scp logo.png
    scp logo.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 497

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
Hello,
Thank you for the support!

PS.
I will be absent for the next 2 or 3 days due to IRL stuff, so please dont expect me to be on GSD or the server at all.

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Dear Mr Banasiewicz,
I am happy to announce that your application for Security Captain has been accepted. Please contact either myself of Dpt. Chief 'Neptune' to set up a time for your training and interview.

-Kind regards, Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.