Not open for further replies.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Mike 'Brum' Doyle's Staff Application:

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): James V

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mike 'Brum' Doyle

Chaos name (include your rank): Mike 'Brum' [TEU - 1SGT]

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80637695

Discord ID (name#0000): jamesbrum

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warns: Toxicity, RDM & FailRP.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, Moderator on the MRP & Senior Admin on other servers.

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Multiple, as I have just finished my A - Levels I have much more free time.

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Some of you may be aware that I was a Military RP main, however when playing the SCP I felt like I enjoyed it more and had more to offer to it as I had a burnout from the MRP. This resulted in me being warned on the SCP for silly mistakes and my removal from the MRP staff team due to infractions. I understand this effects my reputation negatively however I truly believe that I am fit for staff and will be a great addition to the team on the SCP server. As Director of External Affairs I do enjoy myself and like the duty I have been charged with, to revive the department into something enjoyable to all; I would like to add to the server in an OOC perspective and am equipped with the skillset and right mindset to become a member of the staff team and progress through it. I also feel like an integrated member of the community now and believe that people would be glad if I took their sit as I am very understanding of situations & able to uncover peoples intentions behind their actions.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Not that I think I am better than others applying for the role, I feel as if I have more experience in staff positions on many communities (excluding my not so great exit from the MRP one). Despite being removed from the MRP team I still am confident that they could vouch for the fact that I put a lot of effort into being the role, as shown in my requirements every week. Always getting the most claims etc. and I know this is not what makes a great staff member, but it did help to get experience in the position on this server and therefore develop myself in the community. I will be able to help the server with the vast amount of sits that leave people waiting long periods of time for a staff member to deal with, as I will always take a sit when seen, as long as I am not in an RP scenario.

Am now unblacklisted from staff, was unaware of blacklist when posted my previous application.

That is all, if any questions please DM me.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Mature
- Active and has good V-time within the server

- previous staff experience

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
+Support

Only good interactions
Previous staff member on MRP
Actively seen on the server

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
+Support
-Good Interactions
-Mature
-A few warnings but it's not a huge issue considering how you carry yourself in a professional manner
-previous experience

I said this in your last application and I''ll say it again lol

Good Luck!

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+Support

Mature
Only good interactions
From what I have heard he was a good MRP staff

I wish you the best of luck on your verdict,
McMuffin

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Good interactions
Respectful, friendly & mature
Knowledgeable of the rules
Handles himself in a professional manner
Previous staff experience

Good luck!

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+Support

Only good interactions
Previous staff member on MRP
Actively seen on the server

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+Support

Amazing RPer, someone with experience as MRP staff and mature. I have no doubt you'd make a good staff member!

mukkelis

Feb 28, 2023
+Support

-Good Application
-Have had many good interactions
-Mature
-Previous staff

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @James V ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

At this current time we at the staff team feel that it is too soon for you to become a staff member, if you wish to know more about this application being denied please contact myself and i will go over the reasoning.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.