Status
Not open for further replies.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): James V

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mike 'Brum' Doyle

Chaos name (include your rank): Mike 'Brum' [TEU - 1SGT]

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80637695

Discord ID (name#0000): jamesbrum

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-brum-staff-application.14179/ - forgot I applied

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Only warns: Toxicity, RDM & FailRP.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, Moderator on the MRP & Senior Admin on other servers.

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Multiple, as I have just finished my A - Levels I have much more free time.

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Some of you may be aware that I was a Military RP main, however when playing the SCP I felt like I enjoyed it more and had more to offer to it as I had a burnout from the MRP. This resulted in me being warned on the SCP for silly mistakes and my removal from the MRP staff team due to infractions. I understand this effects my reputation negatively however I truly believe that I am fit for staff and will be a great addition to the team on the SCP server. As Director of External Affairs I do enjoy myself and like the duty I have been charged with, to revive the department into something enjoyable to all; I would like to add to the server in an OOC perspective and am equipped with the skillset and right mindset to become a member of the staff team and progress through it. I also feel like an integrated member of the community now and believe that people would be glad if I took their sit as I am very understanding of situations & able to uncover peoples intentions behind their actions.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Not that I think I am better than others applying for the role, I feel as if I have more experience in staff positions on many communities (excluding my not so great exit from the MRP one). Despite being removed from the MRP team I still am confident that they could vouch for the fact that I put a lot of effort into being the role, as shown in my requirements every week. Always getting the most claims etc. and I know this is not what makes a great staff member, but it did help to get experience in the position on this server and therefore develop myself in the community. I will be able to help the server with the vast amount of sits that leave people waiting long periods of time for a staff member to deal with, as I will always take a sit when seen, as long as I am not in an RP scenario.

That is all, if any questions please DM me.

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good bloke within A-1
- Mature

- Warnings may have been recently but I think he would be a good staff member

astronut20

Aug 21, 2022
+support
+mature
+good interactions
+have recent warnings but can become a good moderator

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
+support

I think you would be a great addition to our team I have had the pleasure of many meetings with you as an IA agent. Every time I have see you I believe you to be mature professional and know what you are doing. Your a known member in the community and givin that I think a face the players know would be nice for them

good luck with this application and I wish you the best

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
A very mature, professional and friendly guy, with good knowledge of the server rules. Would make a great addition to the staff team.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support
-Mature

-Good interactions in A1
-Recent warnings but I believe he is still fit for staff

-Good playtime

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
+Support
-Good Interactions
-Mature
-A few warnings but it's not a huge issue considering how you carry yourself in a professional manner
-previous experience

Good Luck!

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
Everything I was going to say has alr been said, no use recycling reasons

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
+Support

Although Mike had several issues over his time as staff on MRP on average he went above and beyond on his staff duties consistently getting twice or three times what is required on MRP for sits and AOD time.

Mike was an exceptional member of staff when it came to helping run the server on a day to day basis and I never heard one complaint about his abilities.

Best of luck Mike, don't make silly mistake and you'll thrive.

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
+Support

Only good interactions
Previous staff member on MRP
Actively seen on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.