CI-G
Site Advisor
GOC Sgt
ECA
IA Ambassador
Medical Consultant

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

One for apparent RDM, but was appealed and ruled null.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

After my time playing as ECA, I've come to the conclusion that the more 'behind-the-scenes' roleplay I imagine Overseers are involved in is something I strive to partake in more, than the 'to the rules' roleplay the Ethics Committee is partaking in. I purely enjoy playing as an Assistant, as I've been able to do things I previously haven't been able to. As things stand, I find Overseers simply far more interesting and think that my skills are more of use with the Overseer Council than the Ethics Committee and plan on being part of the Council myself at one point in the future.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Being the ones that act as the 'visible' representation of the Overseer Council, they are the ones to ensure that the Code of Conduct is upheld in all aspects of the foundation. They report directly to the O5 Council all things concerning CoC, act as the middlemen between Departmental Leaders should issues that require Overseer intervention arise, directly help with any kind of regimental reviews while also acting as a 'Commanding Officer' for A-1, ordering them around unless they've already received direct O5 orders.

On rare occasions, they're also the ones directly taking charge in dealing with info-breaches. Be it vital information about SCPs or the direct knowledge of the Overseers existence.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Having been an assistant to the Ethics Committee for a while now, 'Mishashi' kept on about his daily routine. Visiting regimental working spaces, like CDC, Medbay or even the E-11 HCZ Checkpoint to ensure that the CoE is properly upheld. Having arrested many, having lectured a lot, his activity and overall dedication to his work eventually got him the attention of the Overseer Council.

It took the Overseer Council a while to eventually come to a conclusion. Being the ones who decide basically everything in the Foundation, a few weeks pass by until they've come to a conclusion. Being sent a more 'discreet' message, 'Mishashi' was led to believe that his work has been recognized and that he's being given a payrise - How how wrong he was. It was not until arriving on Floor Three that he was blindfolded, gagged and dragged into a dimly lit room.
That's when a muffled voice spoke up via an intercom system;

GREETINGS APPLICANT,
YOUR DEDICATION TO THE FOUNDATION HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED.
THE ████████ COUNCIL HAS DECIDED TO TAKE YOU UNDER THEIR WING AND ACT AS THEIR RIGHT HAND.
YOU WILL ACT AS THEIR VOICE, THEIR WILL AND THEIR EYES.
FROM TODAY ON, YOU WILL WORK TO A GREATER PURPOSE.

WELCOME,
OVERSEER ASSSISTANT 'MISHASHI'

SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.
GLORY TO THE FOUNDATION

Last edited:

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
+ Support. Pretty interesting that an ECA became an OSA... whether by free will or not...

Reactions: Mishashi

cityismy

May 10, 2023
After my time playing as ECA, I've come to the conclusion that the more 'behind-the-scenes' roleplay I imagine Overseers are involved in is something I strive to partake in more, than the 'to the rules' roleplay the Ethics Committee is partaking in. I purely enjoy playing as an Assistant, as I've been able to do things I previously haven't been able to. I therefor wish to transfer from ECA to OSA as I believe my knowledge of the SCP foundation can be more of use as an Oversee Assistant, than an Ethics Assistant.
You should probably have changed this as you havent been ECA for over a year...

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+support
good as dea rn ;3 good experience overall and did good back when he was sa n stuff

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
who are you

and who were you in E-11?

your steamID doesn't show up once in any of the resources i have access to

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+/- support
i dont really recall having any Interaction with you. But you still Got
+ a good looking app
+Long time player
+ good Vtime
- no Interactions. That i recall. So i dont know what type of person you are

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Support
-No interactions/don't know who you are so I can't speak to your character
-Old player
-Good application
-The people who do recognise you seem to say good things

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Mishashi

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.