Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): TBS_assassin1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d 11h
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Falcon" ( A-1 LCPL) and Intel Ambassador
Chaos name (include your rank): Marcus Wolfgang (CI-A)
Civilian name: Micheal Schmidt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107425811
Discord ID (name#0000): Stealth#0350
Do you have a mic?: Yes!
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Job Abuse (Expired) (Switched whilst AOS - Didn't realize I was AOS at the time, but have learnt from this mistake )
Toxicity (Expired) (Use of the R slur - When I had first joined the server - I have since improved my maturity and use of language on the server)
RDM ( Killed someone without any valid reasoning (Was a snowman protecting Santa during the Christmas event - Have since understood that events don't warrant breaking the rules and should continue RP'ing))
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I currently have no experience within the Civil networks staff team, however I would love to become move involved within the community as a whole and with previous experience on many different servers as a staff member I believe that I would be a fast learning when it comes to the different commands and rules that I would have to interpret as a member of the staff community.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have lots of experience of many different types of serious roleplay servers throughout gmod from Star Wars RP servers to 1943 RP and as well as this I'd say I have experience on SCP-RP with serious roleplay, Gaining A-1 as well as other ranks on the server over the last couple of months. I'd say that I have gained more and more knowledge of the rules and different situations within RP and out of RP whilst playing on this and other servers that involve serious RP. I would say that I have a good understanding of the rules within serious roleplay.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
-I'm roughly on for 5–8 hours a day, however this depends on work
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Ever since I joined I saw the application request every time I joined and when I first did, I didn't believe I would have a full understanding of the ruling's within the server and didn't think that it would be suitable for me to join without a good knowledge of the server rules and since then I have gained a solid understanding of the rules and how staff handle situations within the server. I'd love to join the staff team in order to help out and deal with different sits and assist the staff with managing the servers rules.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Something that I would say that would be helpful is that i'm on during the late hours and morning times when staff may need assistance with handling lots of sits and would be able to assist with managing any early morning rule breakers. As well as this, with my good understanding of different situations and experience that I'd be able to deal with the difficult sits that may involve controversy within the rules . I wouldn't exactly say that I'm special compared to other applicants, however I would say that with the experience and convent hours that i'd be able to staff the server within that I would be a good applicant for the moderation team!

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
-Neutral

-Good playtime
-Blacklisted from E-11
I understand that this is a valid point, but I do believe the fact that I've managed to not only join, maintain and rank up within a regiment that requires extreme maturity and competence after this occurrence surely shows that I've taken a more mature look at the server, especially from my perspective. Hope this clears any conflicts.

Last edited:

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Age / maturity
+ Playtime
+ Serious rp experience
+ Well written application apart from the formatting

+ / - Previous warnings
+ / - The application could be formatted better (It's very hard to read currently)
+ / - I've had very few interactions with you
+ / - No previous staff experience

@Stealth
-Saucy

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
+ Mature
+ Active

+ Nothing but good interactions
- Best of luck , Tarz.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Stealth, today I will be giving you a <+/- Neutral Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Application is lacking +/-
    • Formatting could be a lot better
  • No previous Staff experience -
  • No interactions -
Good luck!

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
-support
+ Active
+/- Some good interactions
- One extremely poor recent prior interaction
- Lots of warnings
- Blacklisted from E-11

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
-support
+ Active
+/- Some good interactions
- One extremely poor recent prior interaction
- Lots of warnings
- Blacklisted from E-11
I truly don't believe that 3 warnings, 2 being expired and 2 months old, warrants a negative support for lots of warnings?

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
Neutral leading to a ( - support)
. No interactions (as far as i remember)
. Active
. The application is quite hard to read (formatting)

- Alot of warnings
- Blacklist from E-11
- no previous staff experience

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support

+ Good Playtime
- Too many warnings
- E-11 Blacklist
- No previous staff experience
- Minimal interactions nor have I seen you on the server as much as others so can’t say much about your “5-8 hours” claim.
- Could work on your formatting.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Stealth ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 week (I have reduced this)

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.