[UK] Moderator Application Jimmy Jacksons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jackson

Feb 19, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): x_alb_x
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): I had more then 30-40 Hours but I didnt play for like 1 Month and my Vtime got reseted.
In what country are you located?: Austria
Time zone: CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 PVT Jimmy Jacksons or only Jimmy Jacksons
Chaos name (include your rank): Jacky Chan, Delta Rank
Civilian name: Marlboro Winston
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:448788946
Discord ID (name#0000): drenicaku (i dont have the # anymore due to a new discord update)
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first Application I'm making.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I received Warnings 1-2 Months ago, but they all are expired. Got 1 Active Warning right now, I think it was for Fear RP / RDM.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, used to play on a different Game on Roleplay Servers (not GMOD).
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Monday - Thursday : 3-4 Hours, Friday - Sunday: Around 9-10 Hours.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to help out this great Community and I'm glad I found this Server back then, had much fun on it and still have it, so I would like to do something too for it.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm nothing special, just a Guy who wants to help out People that play on the SCP-RP Server.

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
-Support
-Low VTime

-No Interactions
-Application is lacking, expand upon why/how you can help the server

Good Luck!

Edit: I've seen the screenshot and I would still consider the ~68 hours to be low

Last edited:

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

-Support

-low playtime
-ok warn to playtime ratio
-short answers
-no interactions

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support
Low playtime
Lacking application
(Be active on E-11 or you'll be striked for inactivity)

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
- Support
- Low vtime
- Poor application ( If the application is changed / has more information added then I will change my verdict to a neutral support )

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Spend more time on the server and rank up in E-11, maybe to CPL/SGT and I'll +Support.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Jimmy Jackson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

On this occasion it seems that you have not became a known member of the community therefore we cannot find that you would be a good fit for the staff team at this time. Once you increase your interactions or become better known to other players i would suggest re-applying

You may re-apply in two weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.