[UK] Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): mateialex123 (ive changed my name but heres my account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449583788/)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days 21 hours.

In what country are you located?: Romania

Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bob "Gustav" Smith the II
Chaos name (include your rank): CS Bob "Gustav" Smith, i have been a CI Gamma but i was kicked for inactivity.
Civilian name: Bob "Gustav" Smith the I

Steam ID: 76561198449583788

Discord ID (name#0000): SammySammer#2201

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but most of the time im home with my big family so i rarely use it in game.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yeah i have, 4 warnings for RDM, 4 warnings for FailRP, one for Pac3 abuse, one for metagaming, one for mic spamming, one for toxicity, 3 for combat jumping all in a row, one for scamming, one for ERP, 2 for FearRP, one for ERP, a ban for hitbox abuse, a ban for RDM in a sit, a ban for minor glitching, and a ban for severe toxicity which i appealed and another one for ARDM in a sit because i was a brute and punched the admin once. (I know i will most likely be denied because i have this many but it is what it is worth a try)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yeah in many, i am a moderator and developer for a discord server working on a roblox game, a faction owner also in a roblox game, and as a server manager / admin also on a roblox game but i got paid for this one.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
The only server i mainly play on Gmod is CN SCP RP and every now and then DarkRP, i have tried a half life 2 serious RP server for some time but it hasn't really worked out. Overall i don't really like serious serious RP and prefer a more casual approach.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
About 2-3 hours every day, maybe 5 on weekends. Every now and then i take bigger breaks from Gmod but if i get accepted im gonna make sure to be active at least every day or two.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
First of all, i want the benefits of being a moderator (XK Vip and queue priority), i play on the server quite a lot anyways so might aswell get access to some cooler jobs and such while helping out the community? Ain't that neat. Second of all i have a big problem on SCP-RP that most of the time when someone breaks the rules, even if they get an unfair advantage everybody else just doesn't care enough to take the time to make a sit, like think about it, you get shanked right as you spawn as Class-D, would you simply respawn and move on (takes 30 seconds max) or go through clipping a medal video, waiting for a sit yada yada (~10 minutes). And you don't even get any benefits unless you had a rather important item on you which needs to be refunded, which needs even more time because they have to call a head moderator+! Adding some sort of cash benefit of like 250 dollars if you file a valid sit would just make people wayyy more quick to make one, or even false ones, which would defeat the entire point of the sit system. I wanna just take things in my own hands, and deal with both my problem's and everybody else's.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Well, quite obviously, general moderation duties. I will dedicate most of my time on the server helping out whenever i can, resolving issues both in sits and answering any rule related questions when possible.

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
-Support

+/- No interactions
+/- Decent application

-A lot of warnings

Hello,
Even though I haven't had any noticeable interactions with you, I feel as though your warning exceeds that, and unfortunately, it leaves me no choice but to give you a negative verdict.

Best of luck!

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

-Support

-many warning for little playtime
-bad interactions
-ERP and
Toxicity
-Reasoning

I'm sorry but with your track record and general behavior it is difficult to see you in the team, a main part of what we do is keeping the integrity of role play and making sure nobody disturbs it. Giving wanting VIP as your reason doesn't reflect well and you saying you dont care for serious role play is another negative as staff should always strive to create and protect rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.