UK moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Jearls85

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 20 hours about

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: ETS

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jearls no white listed jobs

Chaos name (include your rank): Jearls CI-B got afk kicked from CI

Civilian name: Jearlsss

Steam ID: 76561199229136385

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first moderator application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yeah I have a good amounts of warning and banned I have played of both severs so much that now every time I get warned one time I get banned. I once in a while I rdm by accident and get banned. But it is my fault I am the one who killed the person.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I have played tons of Star wars RP. Also a little bit of WW2 serious Rp

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Most weekdays I can be on anytime. I just started working for a small town business and they have me working weekends with a few other boys my age. It is a little snow cone shop.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I feel that I am ready for a new challenge and a new experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?
- Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very active. I always come back to the severs I been banned for weeks and never the less I get on as soon as my ban expires. I have made many great friends and memories on the severs and hope to do that for other poeple.

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
- Support

I have just banned you due to you breaching 3 SCPs as a IA agent, with a 27-week ban due to [Stacked Bans X] & [ FailRP X]

* Update: It seems like you have just ban evaded 15 mins after your ban was issued:
1656897107158.png

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
- Support

I was a part of the sit that got you banned for 27 weeks for breaching 049, 076-2 and 035.
-Banned for Stacked Bans Class X and FailRP Class X
-Immature in the sit.

-No RP Interactions

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
-Support
-Banned for 2 weeks

You lliterally abuse your power as IA Agent sent a researcher for 40 minutes who just refused to leave dblock during vode 2

Attachments

• 20220703173913_1.jpg
    20220703173913_1.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 9

Jearls

Apr 6, 2022
-Support
-Banned for 2 weeks

You lliterally abuse your power as IA Agent sent a researcher for 40 minutes who just refused to leave dblock during vode 2
yes, he was warned many times by 1 NU-7 not to leave d-block with his 3 d-class. He had got the d-class after the code happened meaning he have broken many rules and I was told by the NU-7 to go put him in jail. As that agent that was in charge of putting him in jail he broke many rules. He was running from me when I tryed to arrest him. Then he was no following orders from the Nu-7 and me. After the he was no following protocol.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
-Support :

-Alot of bans.
-Ban evasion within few minutes from getting Banned and call a sit.

MagicMylk

Jul 3, 2022
yes, he was warned many times by 1 NU-7 not to leave d-block with his 3 d-class. He had got the d-class after the code happened meaning he have broken many rules and I was told by the NU-7 to go put him in jail. As that agent that was in charge of putting him in jail he broke many rules. He was running from me when I tryed to arrest him. Then he was no following orders from the Nu-7 and me. After the he was no following protocol.
-REP

you cant have any excuse, you're banned meaning you cant be staff

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
-Support

-Banned recently
-Clear evidence of immaturity
-Application does not even look bare minimum

I suggest you come back when you aren't banned and have matured.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support

Being banned recently for this kind of reason shows clear lack of maturity needed from staff.

I suggest reading up on the rules, and showing you wish to clearly RP in this server

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @Jearls,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

I recommend making your application more detailed in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.