<UK> Moon's moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Flamangi
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime is buggy but I have 2,401,140 seconds in the 1 year achievement (666 hours)
In what country are you located?: Iceland
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 SGT Moon Tzu [JL-2]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B "Half" Moon
Civilian name: Sun
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:523185068
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First app
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, 4 warns and 1 ban, before I get into the warnings I just want to say that all of these warnings (except the last one) were when I first joined the server and had NITRP. As you can see I've changed A LOT since then and have had a pretty clean record.
June 17th ERP warning: This is my first warn and was probably when I first joined. Not gonna get into the details but I've changed.
June 18th XP farm Ban: I actually remember this day clearly, I had just gotten level 5 and became a trainee. I saw 912 and told him to beat me so I could heal myself. This server is my second ever gmod server so I was pretty clueless but I got caught pretty fast and learned my lesson.
June 21st ERP warning: Again not gonna go into detail but this was my last ERP warning and I definitely learned my lesson.
Jul 7th RDM warning: I thought it was funny to pull a deagle from my inventory and shoot an o5 member. I felt really bad after and I've definitely learned my lesson since getting RDMd in the middle of roleplay is so shitty.
Aug 4th FailRP warning: This one is minor since it was more of a slip up but there was an 008 breach and I spoke as 008. Of course I broke the rules and the warning was deserved but I have learned my lesson and have been calling it out on others that speak as SCPs that can't talk.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I've never been a staff in a Gmod server but I have been staff in some discords and Roblox servers. This is kinda my first serious RP server and I really want to get some experience in Gmod.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I played a couple of hours in MRP but otherwise no.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-10 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator because I love helping people and keeping the community/server clean. I love helping people whether or not if it's something minor like how to open their inventory or someone broke a rule against them. But I want to help more instead of just advising them to a moderator, I want to actually help them. Helping people makes me so happy and I also just want more experience on Gmod servers and to get closer to the community that I love so much.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I do not believe that I am special than others but I think that I am capable of being a good staff member. I am very knowledgeable on the rules and I have good talking skills. I am friendly and easily approachable. I am also able to keep myself cool in stressful situations. Overall I think that I am a good fit for the staff team and I also just want to keep the community that I love clean, safe and happy.

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
- Has learnt from his past warnings which is visible by the stoppage of them
-Good amount of play time
-Decent application

+ Support

+ Increased interactions recently within E-11 All been extremely positive and very approachable.
+ Activity is good.
+ Have never had any issues with you personally or seen any sits against you etc suggesting you have learnt from past warn / punishment history.

Overall I would love to see Moon within the staff team and think you would be a good addition.
Good luck!

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Good RP and Rule knowledge
+ Good interactions
+Detailed application
+Friendly

-Multiple warnings and one prior ban
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey Moon, I will be giving you a +Support due to reasons stated above, And i've always had positive encounters/ interactions with you and i think you would be a good addition to the staff team. :)

Deleted member 2482

Hello Moon, i will be giving a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ Had good interactions with you so far and you seem to be a friendly guy.
+ Seems to have good rule knowledge too.

Good luck!

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
+Support
  • Very professional in-game.
  • Very pleasant interactions.
  • Despite the warns, decent rule knowledge.
  • Previous warns

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
-Support
Mature
Professional
Deserves Staff

All Jokes aside You are really active and Mature for a Staff Position. I Was the guy with a big mac.

The One And only
-Rarey

Aleks

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+support
+active
+good guy, good interactions

=fair ammount of warnings
Despite your previous warnings i believe you have changed and you are not someone who can redo the same mistakes
Good luck !

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Friendly and mature
-Have only had good interactions with

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+ Support
| Experience |

| Mature |

| Amazing Guy! |

| Understands the Rules 100% |

| Have Only Had Good Interactions |
Moon is a very experienced and dedicated man. He is both mature and respectful.

He is the best pick for the position!
| Dr. Alec Bennett | [COG-3 Lead] | Nu-7 LCPL |

Status
Not open for further replies.