mura_5124

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since of June of this year

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
-“Blackburn” [GD-R1](F), Cupcake [TEU-PFC] (CI), ‘Oscar’ [PVT] (UNGOC) and “The Nightingale” (MC&D)

Civilian name:
-Homeless Gary (The Non-MC&D Civ)

What server are you applying for?
- SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes, however i prefer to remain silent (Background noise issues)

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E-11 & A-1 and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I was warned for RDM (I was new to the server and was killing escaped d-class as a Tech Expert) I broke Fear RP (Running whilst a gun was pointed at me) & i was kicked to solve a problem i had in a kill loop (I was Type Blue 049 infected me, i died and was job set to 049-2)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

-In my time on the server, I have chosen mostly roleplay-centric roles in the facility. For example, I was a researcher for the majority of my time on the server, even though I only wrote three documents. I have joined Alpha-1 to give myself a glimpse of what it's like to be a Cl4. If given the opportunity to be an ECA, it would be a gateway into more roleplays and help with ongoing roleplays. As it comes with all CL4 jobs, I understand the responsibility that comes with a job. I believe that I will act accordingly for this job and even possibly excel. I listen to others well and make sure that everyone's voice is heard. With help from my IRL job, I'm a patient person and always get tasks done (even though these jobs are vastly different). I believe it has helped me become more of a team player and less of a social outcast. I enjoy being on the server, I enjoy the people on it, and I'd be glad to be part of the ethics committee as their assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

-An assistant's responsibility is to make sure that the Foundation Legal Code is being used by all foundation personnel. As an assistant, they will need to deal with those who disobey the FLC, which should be reported and properly dealt with. However, this isn't limited to foundation personnel; this also goes for the SCPs that are housed within the foundation. An assistant must make sure that each experiment that a researcher is doing is in line with the ethical guidelines. Another responsibility of the ethics committee assistants is to make sure that D-class inmates are treated like humans and not like livestock (even though they are considered property of the foundation). They can also investigate departments if they believe they aren't being unethical or going against the FLC in secret.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Arthur Edmond Cooke, a former officer worker working a crumby nine to five, had a pretty average life up until he was 30. In the beginning, Arthur seemed to be a normal kid with a not-too-bad grade in school and a part-time job in the fast food industry. He spent his first three years there, getting into a position where he was training the new recruits and being noticed for cooperating. At age 19, he was already an intern assistant for a marketing director. While there, working as an assistant, he met the love of his life. He spent the next 11 years as a full-time marketing assistant, although he did come up with a few ideas that went into production. His girlfriend soon became his wife at age 24. Even though they did marry young, it felt like he'd been with her for a lifetime at this point. Soon he was transferred overseas to America, where he became the marketing manager and tried to keep up with the good ideas. However, when he reached 30, that was the tipping point in his life.

At 30, his wife and his child (aged 3) were killed in a home invasion. When Arthur got home, he would discover the mess and call the police to report what had happened. Arthur went to drink his problems away in a dead-end bar. Three days later, he was arrested for being involved in the murder of his wife and child. Arthur pleaded not guilty, but with some really convincing evidence, he was found guilty and placed on death row. With his one phone call left, he would hire a private detective to find out who actually did it. But in the meantime, he would be transferred to an SCP foundation.

While in foundation custody, he would show amounts of good behaviour that were not unlike most of the criminals he was in there with. His new identity was D-2942, and he only took part in safe SCP tests (most of them weren't life-threatening). He took part in the work programmes, mainly as a janitor. One day, he was pulled aside and questioned about his good behaviour. Arthur would explain what had happened and was promptly rushed to an ethics member. Once he told the members what had happened and the name of the detective, they began to get to the bottom of it. Once his name was cleared and his D-Class days behind him, he would join the foundation as an Internal Affairs member.

Recently, he was transferred over to Site 65, where he handed in an application to the ethics committee to join as their assistant. Arthur now works as an IA to uphold the FLC and report those who are being unethical. Usually, you can find him up in the cafeteria, holding onto the last bits of memories he has with his family.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
i do feel like you are mature enough. For such a spot

goodluck with it

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Doesn’t know how to drive though ?

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
+Support
Great at rp
Mature
Nice to talk with always kind and just fun to have our little small chats in looc

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
- to: Mura<mura@s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png
The Ethics Committee

Dear Mura,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, you are encouraged to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convenience for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

Should you wish to re-apply for this position you may do so in two weeks from this date.

Warm regards,
Caeden Bowen

Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.