[UK] Mura's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooks

Jun 19, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212394851
Discord name: Mura2603
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been in the community for over 2 months however my time says 1 week and 6 days.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Johnny Krueger, Cupcake and Nightingale
Civilian name: Nightingale (MC&D mainly)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes (However the background is too loud)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 PVT & CI-A [TEU-PFC]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I was warned for RDM (I was new to the server and was killing escaped d-class as a Tech Expert) I broke Fear RP (Running whilst a gun was pointed at me) & i was kicked to solve a problem i had in a kill loop (I was Type Blue 049 infected me, i died and was job set to 049-2)
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I'm applying for Executive Researcher because i'd like to expand my RP skills beyond just sitting around waiting for events so i can manage to have a slim chance of RP. I also know that Being an Executive would open up more opportunities for test, cross-tests and more for my character. I was suggested by Redmann to apply for Executive Researcher and i believed i should at least give it a go.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I've been suggested to make this application due to my ability to RP with others. I Believe that if I was an Executive Researcher I would make sure to RP with others well and try and bring more enjoyability to Roleplay experiences. So far I've enjoyed my experiences I had whilst doing samplings and tests on the SCPs that I've done, if i where to get executive Researcher I'd make sure that my job as it will be professional and excellent.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-I have Written 1 (on the spreadsheet) Excellent-Grade Documents. I believe what made it excellent was the Length of Detail i go into and the layout of each section of the document, i can share this document with others so i can show them a nice and neat way of displaying documents.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
-Well an Executive Researcher has many responsibilities, For example. They teach are able to check documents for Researchers to see what they can improve upon, even tell them if they need to change anything. Executive are responsible for anything that happens in the Research Department, for example Researchers pissing about with SCPs, Disciplining Researchers that do tests without the proper permissions and document work. They are also meant to be guides for the Jr Researchers and Researchers that are starting out with their career. Also in helping with the higher class SCPs like 682 and 008 (Directors too)
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
John Krueger was born in the southern part of Germany to an English woman [Redacted] and a German man [Redacted]. Krueger loved reading books about science and would excel at the subject in school, winning science fair projects for what seemed to be child's play for him. With grades that seemed perfect, he was offered a place in the most prestigious school Stuttgart had to offer. In high school, he'd take up an interest in experimenting, which ended up with him crossing the border on using humans as subjects for social experiments. With a mark on his record and a slight distain for everyone, he'd leave the school and proceed to go to a public school, where he became a top scorer in the final tests he took. Once in college, He'd find all the science options to be lacking; the lack of something exciting and new to discover made him want to drop science all together. Krueger then took up Biology because, at least then, he could test stuff out on dead creatures. Krueger finished his education with a master's degree.

At the start of his adult life, Krueger found that his legs seemed to be failing him. Once in the hospital, he found out he had inherited some type of Paraplegia from his mother's side. By the time he was 23, working as a lab assistant, he was bound to a chair. Defeated and angry with his own family, it was like Krueger had disappeared off the face of the earth. In reality, Krueger spent the last 40 odd years jumping from one lab to another trying to find ways he could help his legs, but he ended up picking up new ways to experiment. Krueger then found his way to Canada. Krueger ended up joining a front company for the foundation and soon became a trusted individual.

Krueger, Known as Wheels by his peers, strove to help the foundation and himself out by finding new ways to keep the world's eyes shielded from the anomalies that stay inside the walls. Kruegar has most recently developed a need to find a cure for his legs. He hasn't conducted his research for this, but he believes he needs to find the right SCP and a willing partner to help him in his tests. He has ditch the Wheel Chair for an Exo suit that he uses to stand and walk around (barely). He still wishes to find a cure for his illness but For now Smokes and Whiskey seem to numb the sensations in his legs.

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Department Leadership.

Hello, Mura / Johnny Krueger

Firstly, allow me to apologize for the long wait you had to endure while waiting for your application to be processed. I will say it as it is: it appears that your application was forgotten, and that fault lies solely with me. I do apologize for this.

In regards to your personnel role reassignment request: after careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

While normally you would have to wait two weeks before re-applying, we have decided to waive this cooldown due to the amount of time it took for you to receive a response for your application. You may therefore re-apply whenever you please, should you decide to do so.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.