[UK] My MRDM ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedro Pea

Feb 19, 2023
Your in-game name: Pedro Pea
Your SteamID: 76561198274668722
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274668722/
Date of ban: tue aug 15 21:03:33 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM VIA BUG ABUSE
Who banned you: Maksim Enigma
Ban length?2 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont rdm
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have been warned before but prob all expired and i have 1 ban that is being appealed
Why should you be unbanned: i was in the wrong for the 2 rdms i did and i own up to that i didn't MRDM tho i only killed 2 people and was not at the same time
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will re-read the rules, and ensure that they are abided by.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i love the server play with friend all the time like 450 off my hours is on the server i have paid for xk class type green bought knifes and gun skins so i have put time and money into it.

can give more info if needed

Last edited:

Pedro Pea

Feb 19, 2023
i did kill 2 people i wont lie but i did stop after them 2 i didnt get pulled to the sit for like 10 15 mins after and didnt kill in that time.
MRDM is dependent, but it’s typically 4 people for MRDM, or 3 with intent to keep going.
this is a admin on the discord

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-18 174304.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-18 174304.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Pedro Pea

Feb 19, 2023
Hello Pedro,

As I have checked in logs and from what I saw via my own eyes and clips, I have seen you jumping on people's heads repeatedly and killing them.

I feel this punishment was just as you were effectively committing MRDM as well as bug abuse which itself is a bannable offense.

-Maksim
i did only kill 2 people and yes it was with a bug but 2 kills is not MRDM and even with the bug abuse it should not have been 2 weeks and i did not kill in quick succession i got 3 days 23 hours left now just want the MRDM off my record i play almost everyday would like to say i
well-known member off the UK server and don't normally get my self into the situation i was in on that tuesday
could you post the clips and the logs plz thank you

Last edited:
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Pedro Pea ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading the complaint and seeing the situation, your MRDM will be changed to a warn instead, but the bug abuse will still be kept on there.

Seeing as your ban is over after checking the bans in-game, please contact a member of SL to get this MRDM ban removed from your logs and changed to a warn to RDM | Bug Abuse instead.

Kind regards,

Jason Taylor​

Status
Not open for further replies.