[ UK ] My SCP-RP Trial-Moderator Application. ( Geoff, James "TripTrap" Humphrey, Pearson )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ca6melz2s

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): My total playtime as of the 16th November 2022, 10pm Onwards = 5 days 0 Hours and 43 minutes. *** EDIT *** Playtime as of 20th November is 6 days and 1 hour.

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT )

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Geoff "TripTrap" Humphreys --- MTF Nu7 LCPL.

Chaos name (include your rank): James "TripTrap" Pearson - Alpha+

Civilian name: Tony TTT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:578785523

Discord ID (name#0000): vTxFriendly#0450

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for the SCP-RP UK server.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application that I have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 0 Kicks, 0 Bans and 2 warnings ( Both were issued within my first 20 hours of playing the server and are now expired ) I still understand that this does not justify them in any way at all and I can assure anyone reading this that I have learnt from my previous errors as to why I was given the warnings in the first place. I have read the rules thoroughly to ensure I DO NOT ever repeat my negative actions in the future.
  1. (Expired) Warning 1 - Toxicity. I received this warning whilst playing as a D-Class after I idiotically called an individual an offensive slur. I fully acknowledge that this is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable behaviour as a player of the Civil Networks franchise and I can promise the readers of this thread that I have not and will not ever repeat what I said previously or anything else that would harm or offend any other fellow players that I encounter within the server.
  2. (Expired) Warning 2 - Fail-RP ( Left Click spamming as SCP-939 ) This warning was issued because I hadn't familiarized myself fully with the do's and do nots when playing as the SCP's and wasn't aware that spamming left click to attack was classed as Fail-RP. Immediately after this warning was given to me, I took it upon myself to read the rules regarding all of the possible Fail-RP situations and the roleplay techniques when playing as each of the many SCP's, something I should've done before switching and roleplaying as the SCP I wanted to be.

*To ensure that I do not repeat these offences I will - Think before I act, I would / will read the rules explaining my questions, I would / will clear up any misunderstandings with a Staff Member BEFORE I engage in any form of roleplay scenarios to certify that I will not be breaking any rules as I play.*

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have plenty.
Civil Gamers DarkRP ( R.I.P ) Despite me never being an official member of staff within the old community, I had lots of experience as a Vip on duty ( VOD ) where I would respond to sits like a normal Staff member would.

DarkRP - 4 or 5 servers where I have moderated, administrated and have commanded other staff members.

Deathrun - Co Owned a popular server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have had experience with serious roleplay but not commonly on Garry's Mod. I usually participate in serious roleplay when playing "FiveM". However I do understand many aspects of serious roleplay and how to react and respond when in certain serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?: The hours in which I am able to actively play from Monday to Friday are guaranteed to be longer than 2 hours, depending on the time I get home from work. Saturday and Sunday however I am easily able to play for longer periods such as 6 or 7 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  • I would like to become a moderator for the Civil Networks franchise because I really like the community, I have engaged in a wide range of extremely fun roleplay scenarios and have made many great friends over my current 5 day playtime. I also want to carry on meeting and making new friends internally and externally around the server.
  • I have grown deeply accustomed and intrigued by my routine where I find myself constantly wanting to play the SCP server as all of my time spent playing has been nothing but enjoyable.
  • I would absolutely adore the opportunity to serve a higher and more meaningful purpose to the server and be of CERTAIN avail alongside the already hard working staff team in dealing with the many sits that I'm positive they are dealing with non stop day-in, day-out.
  • I want to prove myself to be a helpful and friendly player in-game and out of game as there is nothing I relish more than helping people out and answering any un-familiarities that anyone may have.
  • I aim to progress through the staff ranking system flawlessly by being the best that I am able to be all of the time without fail.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
*First of all I would just like to state that in no way at all am I anymore "Special" in contrast to the other applicants that have submitted their great applications. Disregarding the outcome whether I get accepted / denied I wish them the absolute best and I look forward to moderating the server / playing with them in the near future.*
  • To begin with, I believe I should be affixed to the courageous staff team as I understand completely my roles if I were to become a member of staff, I will ENSURE I go above and beyond on each and every maintenance requirement that I am faced with, no matter what.
  • I guarantee my willingness to learn and to improve my moderation skills every single day by observing other members of staff closely and taking every piece of information and advisements given to me by my higher ups on board and putting them into practice.
  • I promise to answer any and every sit I am able to quickly and efficiently to withdraw the best outcome for both me and the player(s) that I may be dealing with.
  • I will be nothing but respectful to EVERYONE that I encounter, in-game and out of game no matter the day, time or situation. I will use this respect to maintain high motives and a friendly player base surrounding the Civil Networks community.
  • I will help absolutely ANYONE that asks or appears to be in doubt with anything that they may be struggling with or that they may not understand.
  • In conclusion, I would pledge my best possible service to the server and would not let anyone down under any conditions or any circumstances. I simply want to be a helping hand within the staff team and to maintain a smooth and benevolent environment for all.
To wrap things up, I'd like to give the readers of this application my utmost gratitude and I hope to hear back from all of you either on this thread informing me of your honest verdicts or in the discord server anytime for a chat!! Again, thank you so much for reading. :)

Geoff / James ( Tony ) | "TripTrap" | Humphreys / Pearson ( TTT ) - Signing off!!

Last edited:

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+Support
Well written application
Previous experience
Rule knowledge
Active

Good luck!

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
+ Detailed application
+ Previous experience
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Great interactions
+ Mature
+ Active

Good Luck!

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+Really nice app
+Clearly learned from his warnings
+No bans/kicks
+Old player, V.I.P on Duty

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
+SUPPORT

-good interactions
-friendly
-active
-good app

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello, i will give you a +-Neutral, since i have no interactions with you.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+Support
Well written application
Previous experience
Rule knowledge
Active

Good luck!
+Support
+ Detailed application
+ Previous experience
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Great interactions
+ Mature
+ Active

Good Luck!
+Support

+Really nice app
+Clearly learned from his warnings
+No bans/kicks
+Old player, V.I.P on Duty
+SUPPORT

-good interactions
-friendly
-active
-good app
Hello, i will give you a +-Neutral, since i have no interactions with you.
Thank you all very much for the feedback on my application!!.
I completely understand where you're coming from Rushi and I hope to see you more often around Site to improve our unconditional relations! :)
Again, thank you everyone for the comments on this thread, it means alot.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi TripTrap,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.