Mar 4, 2023
England
Name: 'Neptune'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556504691
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Cloak
Date of demotion?: 7th July 2023
What server were you demoted from?(SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: I jokingly said Cloak was a moneygraber in a discord call
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes.
1706563573410.png

What is your side of the story?: In a discord call i jokingly said cloak was a moneygraber. This then was clipped by someone and shown to cloak and subsequently I was removed from staff. This was certainly wrong and in hindsight I should not have said what I said and I am remorseful of my actions.

Why should you return / what will you change?: In the 6 months I have been removed from staff I have had a large amount of time to reflect on my actions. I am very grateful that I was given the chance to stay a member of the community by Cloak. I have also made peace with the person who sent the video and I have no had negative feelings for them. I also believe in my time away from staff I have had a positive impact on certain parts of the server. As an MCOM in CI i foster RP and make try to make myself approachable to members of the community for any assistance they need. Also I have recently taken the role of O1 SGT and I am hoping this will help me with the foundation side of the server and make myself more known there. Overall I believe I have matured a lot since my removal and I would love to come back and have a chance to show that I have been trying to better myself.

Last edited:

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
I Think you are ready for a second chance in my option

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
As someone who heard the conversation, and what had happened, it was mostly intended as a joke

I’m not sure what Neptune is doing now, but if he is anything like I remember he seriously won’t let you down, it was a joke, in which he even stated that to cloak (o7) but a lot of time has past and I am sure he has improved because Neptune is a really good person

Good luck on your appeal Neptune :)

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support

Timoth is a fine upstanding member of this community, everything that he has said and done have been jokes that were taken too seriously. Furthermore, I feel that there are very few people more deserving of this role than him.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
+ Support
Neptune is a great person, the fact that he was removed for making a joke (even if it wasn't, seriously??) is unbelievable.

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
+Support Player has shown improvement in regards to prior attitude and has greatly improved. As long as another issue regarding the 'comment' doesn't crop up, then all should be fine.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Neptune ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I have decided to bring you back as a Moderator. - You will however need to be assessed by an Admin+ to if you require retraining or not.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.