[UK] Niox "Flask-Man" Laurens Medical Consultant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:635377304
Discord name: CursedAngel_69
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 83.7 Days Shown here Age: 14
In what country are you located?: UK (Northern Ireland)
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): [F] Niox "Flask-Man" Laurens , [CI] 'Niox'
Civilian name: Niox "Nyx"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-C LTCOM (Holding)
MTF-E11 CSG (Holding)
MTF-A1 LCPL (Held)
MTF-O1 CPL (Held)
MTF-E11 CPL (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1705250691874.png

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
I am applying for Medical Consultant as I've been a long time member of Medical, having seen many DoM's and members come and go, and wish to move up in the Department more (After being ACM-1 and SMU-2 already). I also wish to engage in more RP within Medical.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I believe I am suitable for Consultant as I have CL5 Experience leading a Regiment, I was a past ACM-1 and know how to handle other Medical Personnel, and have been a long standing member of medical.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will be describing an Amnestic's check on someone by using their blood.

0) Equipment Needed: Syringe, Injection Vile
1) Have someone come to you with suspicion of Amnestic's being used on *X* person
1.1) If it is on someone elses orders, make you have the correct identification from their higher ups for it to proceed.
2) Take the person who is believed to be Amnesticated to the Medical Operations Room (Or the Chem Room)
3) After taking them there, take a sample of their blood once approval has been gained.
4) Go to the Medical Chem Lab and use the Microscope.
5) Do " /it Does Niox find anything? "
6) Have you and the Amnesticated individual /roll 100
6.1) If the amnesticated individual doesn't know what to do, you can say in /looc or /pm what to do.
7) If the Amnesticated person rolls higher, the Amnestics in their blood can't be determined.
7.1) If the other person rolls higher, the Amnestics in their blood can be determined (E.G. Date and Type of Amnestics)

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:

Performing Medical License Tryouts.
Being an example for lower ranking Doctors.
Leading Medical Personnel.
Issuing Medical Job-Ban's and taking away Licenses when necessary.
Creating a better Roleplay environment for others.
Making documents for Medical Personnel.
Signing D-Class work program documents (When needed in the Medbay).
Performing Medical Operations on individuals.
Enforcing the Medbay's rules.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Niox Laurens was always interested in Medical Operations from a young Age. He would take apart toys and put them back together, pretending to be a Doctor. He always found it fascinating how just by doing a few tests, he could be diagnosed with Autism. He had always looked up to Doctors, and the way they save lives. Niox made it his goal to become a Doctor.
At age 18 Niox went to REDACTED University to study and practise Medicine. At 22 he left University, and at 24 begun working as a Doctor. The Foundation was alerted about him when he was aged 27, as he had been performed extraordinary in his field. Niox was then taken by the Foundation, and given the chance to join. He couldn't refuse.

Upon joining the Foundation, he quickly rose through the ranks in Medical, going from just a Trainee to a Sr Doctor in a few Weeks. Because of his dedication to creating cures, and somehow always having a large number of Flasks on him, Niox Laurens was given the Codename "Flask-Man". After this, Niox had then taken interest of Combat Medics, combative Medics who assist those on the front-lines. Although Niox had little to no experience with a gun, he had still decided to try and become one. Once becoming one, he had found a unique talent for his skills, one that he didn't know of. He could shoot. Really fucking well. His experiences as a Combat Medic detached him from people more, making him less empathetic.
And so, Cuddles, Ratchet, Prophet, Sunny, all saw what Niox could do, and all refused to heighten his position in Medical due to his lack of empathy.
Until.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stealth

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
Massive +Support
Dont have anything to say really, niox is suitable for this postion and is deserving of this postion

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Active
- Knows how medical department works
- Another consultant for CI to kidnapp ;)

• Love
Reactions: Niox

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Update:
-Fixed Minor Spelling Mistake's.
-Changed the "Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:" to a Normal Image (Imgur was being weird)
-Changed the Font colour to the questions.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
how is mans 14 - i figured based on his voice that he was like 20 minimum, huh
puts more effort into CM and E-11 than into CI (for all nearly 4 months i've been CI, i've seen niox on CI maybe once or twice unless i'm just straight up blind), but they're pretty great from my experience with them

• Angry
Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.