[UK] Nirvan's Staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2021
Original Steam login name (your account's first-ever name): Nirvan
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime is bugged but I have well over 1-month of playtime. I started playing 4-5 months ago (early December).
In what country are you located?: Iran
Time zone: 3:30+ GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nirvan saghaei - E11 LCPL
Chaos name (include your rank): Nirvan "Boom" Saghaei - CI-DELCOM
Civilian name: Nirvan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:514894595
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have received 6-7 warnings and a 4-day ban for Failrp, but I have not received any sort of punishment for 1.5 months.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: This is my first Gmod serious RP experience, but I've played on other serious RP servers on other games.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6-8 hours most days
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I have a lot of experience on this server and I've had a great time playing, so I think as staff I can pay back to the community, In CI we only have 2-3 moderators in the regiment which is way less than most MTF regiments so I think I can help CI with rule-breakers and improve the RP for them.
I enjoy helping people specially when there is no staff online to help players and RP quality drops.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a different time zone from most moderators so I can help the server on early mornings when no staff member is online.
I have good rule knowledge considering my time on the server. I can help staff when the server reaches max player count and sits are up for 300+ seconds to ensure everyone has a good RP experience. I feel as though my experience as CI DELCOM could help in RP situations.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
+Support

- Good Interactions
- Friendly
- Active
- No Recent Warnings, shows commitment to change

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Hello, I will be giving you a +support for the following reasons.
Active in-game & TeamSpeak.
Friendly.
Good rule knowledge.
Some previous warnings but hasn't received one in some time.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.