[UK] Noe (Razdory)'s Staff Application

Noe

Jul 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): neocommanderger
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 221 (Converted from "One Month" Achievement progress)
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): (MTF A-1 SGT) Noe ("Razdory") Rock
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131395686
Discord ID (name#0000): jansuerth
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made?
If no, link all previous applications: Yes, this is the first application I have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1x Ban (25 Juli 2022 - LTAP - Requis. - Honestly I don't remember the situation.)
uFjp1k5.jpeg

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I do have prior experience as staff, mostly within a SCP-RP community where I went up to the rank of super admin and where active as staff for about 3 years. Prior to that I was staff with a Military RP community for a few months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I started out playing serious RP with Arma 3 where I joined a "Modded Arma 3 Life" community when I was about 15 or so, after some time in started playing Garry's Mod which is where I had most of my time playing SCP-RP. After that I went over to GTA 5 RP in both FiveM and RageMP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
As I work full time with changing shifts it can be highly volitile how many hours I can spend a day. On bad days it might be 1-2, on good days I can spend whole days. I would say that I could be on for about 3-5 hours average.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I wish to join the staff team to make a positive impact on the community. My goal is to move into a role within the community division, where I can influence the direction of the SCP-RP servers by channeling the community's suggestions. Additionally, I enjoy to assist new community members in finding fun on the server. I believe that as a staff member, I could be more effective in this role, providing a point of contact for those seeking help. Part of being a member of the staff team is moderating interactions between players and ensuring that everyone has fun, which is something I enjoy doing.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
My Goal would be to help spread awareness of this community as I believe most players of Garry's Mod don't know what good content this server has to offer. To do that I would like to help civil networks get in touch with content creators to create videos on the server which would serve as advertisement for this great community. With what I myself could bring to the table, is a dedicated and active staff member that ha s a lot of time within the garry's mod community with the goal of brining fun and enjoyment to the players. I do not think that I am in any way special over other applicants besides possible having real world experiance in staff management and a leadership role in my real world work.

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@Noe

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
- Good App
- Has no punishments within the past 2 years
- Only a few interactions with you (but none were bad
)

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good application
Past experience
No recent warnings

Something to consider is do you have time for the staff reqs

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
- support

had a sudden unusual outburst in a1 comms yesterday
-made everyone involved in the vc uncomfortable & caused arguments

my advice would be to control your attitude in the near future
-if you did the exact behaviour you did yesterday as staff towards another player, it would most definitely get you removed

goodluck

Last edited: