Discord name: juicypickle.
For how long have you played on CN SCP: about 6 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Nosey / Curious
Civilian name: John
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): (My laptop is too laggy for screenshots)

1712760768481.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

UNGOC MAJ
O1 LCPL
SCP 096
Miscellaneous MTF Ranks (Former)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 Ban XP Farming, first day on the server. Went around feeding people butter, got pulled and banned without warning
1 Warn Metagaming, Cant quite remember but it had to do with using overhead names, again very early on
1 Warn RDM, shot a GENSEC Captain
All warnings are inactive
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

Playing as Passive/Helpful SCPs is my favourite way to play on the role. I'm aware of the expectations of SCP22415 by SL and the community, and it lines up with how I usually play other SCPs, only with this one being more actively helpful
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP22415 are a collection of friendly humanoid SCPs that roam around the site, assisting site staff and trying to keep them safe. They usually just roam, using their powers to heal and save members of the site, but not actively attacking any human
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

Help the researchers, as SCP-22415 should avoid getting involved with combatives
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

Do not repel the 076, as this may cause them to notice the researchers behind him. I would possibly try and distract them by making rude gestures then running away
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

Nothing, the D Class could be hostile towards others and cause further harm, and SCP-22415 should not assist escaping D Class.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.