[UK] Nyx "Roseboy" Hart's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx "Roseboy" Hart

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 24, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name): mrdoom12321

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
According to the menu, I have two days and ten hours of playtime from this month with a total accumulator playtime of ~337 hours or ~14 Days.

In what country are you located?:
I am located in England, United Kingdom.

Time zone:
My time zone is GMT/BST respectively.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Director of Research Dr. Nyx Hart, Omega-1 CPL "Rosebay"

Chaos name (include your rank):
My CI name is Ren Hanna (Conscript).

Civilian name:
My Civilian name is Ren Hana.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:147108901

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I have a microphone.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for SCP-RP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is the first moderator application I have made for CG.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have no warns and no bans, however on my first-day playing received a kick for FailRP for something I do not remember.
(Looking back at previous applications this kick was most likely a false use of my panic button)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
With over 6 years of Gmod Experience, I have been able to work as a staff member for multiple different communities, holding a range of ranks from Trial-Moderator to Head Administrator. In the majority of these positions, I was able to integrate well with the team and helped run some of the more well-known servers.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
My preference for gaming on Gmod is Serious RP servers and thus I have gathered a wide range of experiences on several different servers. With an IRL background in theatre roleplay and character creation comes as second nature to me.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I can be online and active around 1-8 hours a day with my average daily playtime being 4 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am applying for moderator because I truly believe that it is the next step for me after developing my character Roleplay skills and making honesty and a notable name for myself around the facility's staff. I believe after my incredible success as the Director of Research, my guiding hand could be put to better and wider uses on the server. I also believe that I come with enough knowledge and the correct attitude to hold an academic and perhaps even role model position for the Moderator Team. I also enjoy helping the newer server members and creating events and interests for the server which can be shown through my creation of the psychology division and our group tests.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
In my years of moderation experience and my current role as Director of Research, I have gained a range of skills and experience that will help me in this role. I have a first-hand understanding that being a moderator is a fast-paced environment where quick thinking is necessary. My initiative along with my ability to work well under pressure will aid me in this role and help ensure that the server runs smoothly. Additionally, my strong interpersonal skills will help me deal with the more disrespectful players appropriately and helpfully.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Senior position
+Nice guy
+Good rule knowledge
+Good application
+Previous staff experience
+0 Warnings

I wish you the best of luck

Diabolic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
+Support
+Active

+I'm guessing you have at least above average rule knowledge since you have 0 warnings.
+When I interacted with you you seemed a pretty chill guy ,no complaints from me

GL

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+Support
+ Good RP interactions
+ Active ingame
+ Well written app
+ Great rule knowledge

Cory J

Donator
May 1, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Active
+Follows the rules
+Good RP
+Good App
+Research Chad

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Good rule knowledge
+ very good RP
+ Good application
+very mature

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Very Friendly
+Good RP Skills and Interactions
+Good Rule Knowledge

Good luck!

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Great guy
+ Active IG
+ Great rule knowledge
+ Serious RP experience
+ Great rp interactions

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
+Support

+CL4 whitelisted role
+Good RP sense
+Mature
+Detailed application

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

You are a longstanding and well known individual in the community and are known for high standards of Roleplay (Other than trying to polish my head), you have a brilliant sense of how to continue Roleplay and as such I do believe you possess the knowledge to moderate the server in a fair and unbiased way.

Furthermore with your past experience giving you lots of transferrable skills, I believe you are a suitable candidate for the SCP team should the application be accepted.

Holoto

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 10, 2022

+ Massive Support

+ Long standing member

+ Large amounts of trusted roles

+ Lots of experience

+ Good knowledge of rules

You are a very dedicated member of the SCP RP community. I genuinely believe that you will do extremely well in a staff position and i trust that they will help the server in many ways. : )

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Nyx Hart {DOR},

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.