Status
Not open for further replies.

RoscoeMERCC

Feb 23, 2023
+SUPPORT
Position:
Current MTF Nu-7 [LDR] SGT (GA-HS)
Former MTF Nu-7 CSG (GA-S)

Now, let me state upfront that though by vice of lower positional status, my genuine, albeit few words of appraisal be taken the same in all respects into consideration.
Notwithstanding his rather "recent" entrance into a Clearance Level 5+ reputation, Cameron's proven himself to be quite adept at expeditiously licensing himself to that current role of Site Command. As far as "dedication" and "responsibility" comes in such formal customaries within the Overseer Council, you have, as I'd like to say in layman's terms, knocked it out of the park and into the parking lot. I do admit, I am not sitting besides you, outguessing your every decision in front of a boat-shaped conference table three floors up. Therefore, I couldn't have wagered in much promise since my words lack the necessary
"weight" to them.

I can, however with validity, eulogise your work both as an Nu-7 highly-lauded Commanding Officer and Site Admistrator and above. For all of the moments we've spent together, was it as Mentor and Student, or Mardukas and Walsh, you've taught me to see one thing clear within and with you that I won't forget and that is BUSINESS. In a good way. You gleam professionalism, for the efficacy of professionalism, in a manner fair but consistent with your position, there is no denying. I feel the need to repeat that I had my best time performing in the service of your command.

This all without saying enough about your application format, however that would be me entirely duplicating what I've affirmed hereabove. You might have to speak in the face of exceptions catastrophising the fact of your, again, "recent" approach to CL5+ position. Still, I remain positive you'll be welcomed with open arms and open files into your
seat at the end of the table.

4756.png

P.S. If you do make it, give 'em hell, brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: McFlurry

Houston Benton

Game Master
Game Master
May 12, 2022
+ Support
Great app
In addition, Mr. Cameron has a commendable history of aiding in RP scenarios and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.