Application LocationSCP-RP UK
Whitelisted RolesSite Advisor (Held)
Site Director (Held)
O5-5 (Held)
Ethics Assistant (Held)
MTF E-11 SGT (Held)
Executive Researcher (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have - Though it's been quite a while and for numerous reasons that usually end up being technicalities or silly scenarios.
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
O5-1 'The Deceitful' (May change to the Insuror)

I am applying for O5, and specifically -1, as in the past, I have undertaken many large responsibilities on the server, as evidenced by my previous-whitelist 'Resumé' if you want to look at it that way, and I believe that I may be of use once again.
My life has drastically changed recently, I have moved out, I work a proper job with a proper income, and I have room for the passion I have for the SCP universe like I had for so long during my time in Site Administration+.

Another reason I am applying is that many players on the server, past and present, know at least the name 'Slash' - and they know that my time as a previous member of the O5 Council was some of the best times the server had roleplay-wise and fun-wise.
My interest for the server is to have fun first and foremost - In a way that follows the rules, and encourages as much entertaining and lore-accurate roleplay as possible.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
There are a few reasons which I will get into, and to simplify it, it will be in bullet-point paragraphs.
  • Experience
    There is clear evidence of the experience I have in roleplay-leadership positions, both as a previous Gamemaster, and as a member of Site Administration, and the O5 Council. I have lead roleplay for E-11 and Research as the Councillor overseeing said departments, I have lead roleplay for Nu-7 and surface factions in the ways they want the most, and I have lead roleplay for D-Class and other non-MTF departments. I believe that this will be perfect for the position O5-1 and the responsibilities it demands.
  • Passion
    I have strong passion for the server, and for SCP lore, having invested over a month straight of active playtime over two years now, and being a part of the community for a long time getting to know all of the members of said community and proving my passion and care for the server.
  • Documentation
    One thing that I have always been a big fan of in terms of playing on the server, is documentation. From when I first joined the server to today, I have always been a big fan of writing documents, updating them, and grading them. From my time as a Researcher, writing 10+ page documents several times a day to amending the Code of Conduct as O5-5, creating SOP's for MTF, establishing tryout methods as E-11, the list goes on. I believe this is something that will go a long way for creating roleplay and for establishing lore.
  • Leadership
    Something that I have always been confident in is Leadership. I have been in several Roleplay-Leadership positions, and I know exactly how it should be done. Creating roleplay scenarios, teaching people, and planning things effectively are all qualities of a good RP-Leader, and are qualities that I am confident in. Not only is it due to real-life occupations, it also stems from simply experience within CN.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 has several duties, which in simplistic terms are as follows -
  • Documentation
    Updating and amending documentation such as the Legal Codex, Alpha-1 guidelines (in accordance with Alpha-1 leadership), and assisting Site Administration with their documentation also.
  • Overseeing
    Overseeing the site-wide affairs and day-to-day activities, maintaining high standards of roleplay and performance, among other things associated with Oversight.
  • Working with Site-Administration... and the Ethics Department.
    Site Politics will always exist, and it is the job of the O5, and specifically O5-1 to ensure that the Overseer Council works with administrative departments to effectively carry out actions.
  • Leading
    Two very specific groups to lead would be Alpha-1 and the Overseer Assistants. There are also other departments such as Site Administration which often need a leading figure to show them the way when things get difficult.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The Overseer Council handles applications, meetings such as with Site Administration to update and show presence, and works with Gamemasters to create and improve roleplay.
Examples of OOC duties that O5 handle would be Overseer Assistants Appointments, External Affairs Directors/Leadership Appointments, Giving orders to Overseer Assistants, among other things.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+Support

Amazing roleplayer. Just came back to the server however I have already had many interactions with him, all of them being good. Was a great Overseer in the old council and could most definitely flourish in this one.

Main reason that I supported you is even before you left the server you were there every step of the way to help people and I hope we can have a -1 like that in the future.

Application does need improving so I would look over specific parts.

Vtime could be a problem however you were active before and I can definitely see that if you were given this role you would be active again.
A trusted member of the community.

Last edited:

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

During your time in O5 and mine in A-1 at the time I only ever had good interactions with you. The roleplay you created with Game master and O5 was only the best and you were always a mentor towards me before I had prospects of joining the council. As mentioned activity improving would be the only issue.

Good luck,
Falcon

• Haha
Reactions: harryflynndev

Billy Bilgham

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Can we not put Skulls on people app please as people take time to make them and sometimes it gives people a boost to see positive comments @Freddo

+Support

• Haha
Reactions: Wonka

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

Even though you're the reason I resigned from Site Advisor cause you were doing everything and I felt useless, you were a good site director and O5. God bless.

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
- Support
- Barely just come back to the server

Question, how long has this application been in your back pocket? Could only guess it's been through the washer a few times.

• Haha
Reactions: Generic and Wonka

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+support

I think you would fit really nicely back into the O5 council as O5-1, I wish you the best of luck.

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-Support

Very recently came back to the server.
Had an extremely huge ego within the server in the past, as Eidolon has described prior as-well.

Side Note:
(Also looking at certain individuals -supporting other applications yet you have no recent, and or current whitelists that "aide" and or directly involve you with O5 experience wise. Not throwing shade at you Slash, however just seems extremely two sided..?)

Reactions: harryflynndev

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
-support

I believe this application needs some improvements in sections particularily your duties, not once do you mention creating Roleplay for the server which is an extremely important part of being CL5 considering your responsibilities of a roleplay leader and also recommend improving your application with the Site Command guidelines which outline the other missed responsiblities.

I think if you came back for a while longer and went back for an Overseer position once re-gaining Senior Clearance Four it would definitely help your application in the server, as well, most people do not know you now considering it has been quite some time since you were active within the community.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
-Support

During your past tenure on the O5 council you failed to create any significant roleplay and were unimpactful in your position - and this is evidenced through your application in which you discuss having lengthy experience in leading roleplay but fail to provide any examples.

Your explanation of the O5 Council members' duties in and out of RP are both very light on the ground and this lends to a lack of understanding of the role.

You were also a highly abrasive and often times antagonistic individual when dealing with other members of the community in both CL4 and CL5. You often prioritised asserting your ego into debates in which your input was not required and frequently demonstrated your lack of interest in maintaining good O5-EC-SA-Dpt Lead relations.

Last edited:

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
-support

Just came back after leaving a couple of months ago, I do not feel you should be jumping straight into -1.

From personal experience you can be highly abrasive and kept hearing descriptions of toxicity regarding your actions.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

You are still alive? Haven't seen you in ages

cityismy

May 10, 2023
-support.
Only interaction I've had with you I put you under fearRP with an O-1 operative, you decided to kill both of us, I'd advise you learn server rules before you apply for this position.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Dennid

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

As much as I think you are good for the role, I have not seen you on the server for months

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support

While old-timers may know you well, I do not believe you have currently made yourself known enough to the newer part of the community who joined after you leaving to justify being accepted straight into the role of O5-1. Simply having been an O5 in the past does not justify you getting the role of O5-1. As one of those people who joined after you left, I cannot recall having ever seen you in-game as of recent time.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
-1 You application is good but for the health of the server and for A-1 I do not believe its fit for someone who is currently not in the loop of O5 Should be placed as the leader, I would highly suggest you become a member of 05 before applying for -1 its just seems hella power graby and I wont lie you wont have the respect of people as if you didn't earn it I believe the current members should have the ability to go for it first

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

They are the current O5 Memebers and I dont think its a good idea to have someone rank skip just because you have previous experience that would be annoying as fuck as just tumble everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.