[UK] O5-1 'The Sovereign' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Scorpion' | 'Hitman'

Dec 28, 2022
North Sentinel Island
-support

You were an amazing overseer and Ethics Director in the past, however after your return to the community, personally I haven't really seen you interact with O5 or even try to get in touch by applying for OSA and mostly because of that, I think one of the current overseers should get the position instead. Good luck though.
-support for above reason

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023

Fat + Support

Although I'm only hopping on SCP from time to time I heard only good things about Agency Manager Broda.
When I was in A-1 Broda was -2, he was a great guy to talk to and was creating great RP.
As well as he was a good Site Directors.
I believe he would be a very good fit for this position.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Everything i want to say about this app has already been said but nonetheless, Broda was a fantastic O5 Member, an SD And he's an absolutely amazing SGM With high quality well thought out RP Storylines, he is an inspiration to me and a great friend, Yes!

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
+Support
Broda is the best pick rn, he has shown he has a great influence in roleplay with this SGM and his old -2 character. However I do think that other people should also get a chance to become a roleplay leader when that time comes.

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Neutral

Was a great -2

Only had a few vague interactions with you since your return to the server.

I think it would be nice to give one of the current O5s a chance at this slot, I understand that they are all fairly new to their positions but I also believe they are all more than capable of upholding this position.

Best of luck!

-TripTrap

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
 +Support
 Do I have to anything about this man
this man carries the server ong

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Major +support
I cannot think of a better person for the role, the best role player I have ever seen and it has been fantastic to work with Broda on DEA.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Rowday

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+Support
Great -2
Great Ethics Director
Great guy in general
Really nice guy
Active
Friendly
Experienced

EDIT:
I do agree with overscott's point on that you have left that position for the past and now are returning to it when -1 opens, you are more than qualified, it is not hard to tell that, however it seems slightly unfair to take the slot from a current -1 while you had left the position and do not currently hold it.

Last edited:

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support, leaning towards Neutral
My opinion probably doesn't matter much, especially with the droves of support you're getting from most of the community, but I'll state it regardless.

It's clear you're a great roleplayer, and you've had excellent storylines in the past as well as relevant "experience" in a role such as this one. That, in combination with our interactions and your behaviour, makes me believe that you'd probably do well in the -1 position.

That being said, and this is more of a personal opinion of mine, I do not believe you, similar to other O5-1 applicants, should be applying for O5-1 when you yourself aren't a current O5. Yes, I know, you are more than qualified, I believe most people can see that.

However, I do not feel it fair in regards to current O5 members for you to become O5-1 despite having left the position in the past, nor do I think having been an O5 member in the past should be an acceptable reason to resume duties as a higher role than you originally had unless there are no other alternatives, which I don't believe is the case in this situation. I believe one of the current O5's should be given a shot at this role, not you.

I won't be surprised if you get the role, as it seems SL clearly trust you in producing high-quality RP (and their trust seems to be placed with the right person). But I still believe one of the current O5's should get a chance at holding such a role instead of yourself.

EDIT: In response to Broda's reply, I'll send him a DM to explain my POV as this is nothing personal against him. I have seen his reply and I know that the role of O5-1 is open to ex-O5's as well. However, my verdict stays the same. I think he'd do great as -1, but I believe one of the current O5's should be given a chance at the role, not him.

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-Support, leaning towards Neutral
My opinion probably doesn't matter much, especially with the droves of support you're getting from most of the community, but I'll state it regardless.

It's clear you're a great roleplayer, and you've had excellent storylines in the past as well as relevant "experience" in a role such as this one. That, in combination with our interactions and your behaviour, makes me believe that you'd probably do well in the -1 position.

That being said, and this is more of a personal opinion of mine, I do not believe you, similar to other O5-1 applicants, should be applying for O5-1 when you yourself aren't a current O5. Yes, I know, you are more than qualified, I believe most people can see that.

However, I do not feel it fair in regards to current O5 members for you to become O5-1 despite having left the position in the past, nor do I think having been an O5 member in the past should be an acceptable reason to resume duties as a higher role than you originally had unless there are no other alternatives, which I don't believe is the case in this situation. I believe one of the current O5's should be given a shot at this role, not you.

I won't be surprised if you get the role, as it seems SL clearly trust you in producing high-quality RP (and their trust seems to be placed with the right person). But I still believe one of the current O5's should get a chance at holding such a role instead of yourself.
Hi James, appreciate the feedback you've given on my application. The position being applied for is open for anyone who has held Overseer experience in the past. The O5-1 spot isn't exclusive to existing Overseers. This enables players who've tried different and new things to return to the hold with a greater skillset. This is applicable to both the O5 Council and the Ethics Committee. Experience is required in the specific branch of Site Command to be eligible to become O5-1.

1696884284786.png

Aside from that, thank you again for your comment and more than happy to discuss this further in DMs.

Many thanks.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+Support

Broda is a well-known member of the community and has proven himself with every position he has held. Broda is one of the best applicants for this role and both his lore and whole application in general are great however in my personal opinion I would like to see a current Overseer go for the position.

Best of luck

Archaon

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
+Support

Although not currently on the O5-Council, which in order to get -1 is almost a necessity I can safely say after working alongside him as O5 and later Ethics member/chairman that he's the most experienced candidate and fully deserves the position.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
-1 You application is good but for the health of the server and for A-1 I do not believe its fit for someone who is currently not in the loop of O5 Should be placed as the leader, I would highly suggest you become a member of 05 before applying for -1 its just seems hella power graby and I wont lie you wont have the respect of people as if you didn't earn it I believe the current members should have the ability to go for it first

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

They are the current O5 Memebers and I dont think its a good idea to have someone rank skip just because you have previous experience that would be annoying as fuck as just tumble everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.