[UK] O5-1 'The Sovereign' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
Tarz

They are the current O5 Memebers and I dont think its a good idea to have someone rank skip just because you have previous experience that would be annoying as fuck as just tumble everything.
not disagreeing with what you're saying but Tarz cant get -1 since he is SL

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-1 You application is good but for the health of the server and for A-1 I do not believe its fit for someone who is currently not in the loop of O5 Should be placed as the leader, I would highly suggest you become a member of 05 before applying for -1 its just seems hella power graby and I wont lie you wont have the respect of people as if you didn't earn it I believe the current members should have the ability to go for it first

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

They are the current O5 Memebers and I dont think its a good idea to have someone rank skip just because you have previous experience that would be annoying as fuck as just tumble everything.
You just copy pasted this on 3 -1 apps only due to them not being a current O5 member, but failed to look at any of them...?

Reactions: Niox and Naffen

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-1 You application is good but for the health of the server and for A-1 I do not believe its fit for someone who is currently not in the loop of O5 Should be placed as the leader, I would highly suggest you become a member of 05 before applying for -1 its just seems hella power graby and I wont lie you wont have the respect of people as if you didn't earn it I believe the current members should have the ability to go for it first

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

Make sure you copypaste this on every -1 app you see despite having O5 experience being the only requirement to get the position

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
The cream of the crop. I defer to all of the previous times I have supported Broda as there's not much left to say. Even as a bit of a lurker these days the mans exploits still reach my ears.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
-support

You were an amazing overseer and Ethics Director in the past, however after your return to the community, personally I haven't really seen you interact with O5 or even try to get in touch by applying for OSA and mostly because of that, I think one of the current overseers should get the position instead. Good luck though.

Hi Wonka, thank you for your feedback. I routinely engaged with the council during my short time away and developed roleplay with the prior -1 via operations and briefings within the DEA. If you got any further questions or queries you are always welcome to DM me ?
-Support
You were a good overseer in past alongside an really good Ethics Director but you've already left O5 once before don't really see what would stop you from doing such if you got -1
Thank you also for your feedback. To allievate any concerns as to a sudden departure, I have no plans to leave anytime soon. But we all leave eventually, so when that time inevitably comes as it does for all, ill have in place a concrete successor and a fully experienced council.

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

Hi Echelon, thanks for your comment. I have more than enough experience and time spent as an Overseer to fulfil this role. My previous tenure, not so long ago, is reflected in some of the other A1 focused comments on how people respected and enjoyed the roleplay i created. I have no doubts if i am a successful applicant i can recreate and enhance that historical rapport.

As to everyone else, many thanks for your feedback and support. If anyone has questions, feel free to dm me on discord at brokage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wonka

Neptune

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 4, 2023
England
+ Support
Every interaction with broda has been really good both in a server perspective and a out of the server perspective
I would love to see the RP broda and create
cant wait to kidnap you

Reactions: Broda
Status
Not open for further replies.