Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
-Support

You were removed, and or demoted from both O5 & SL. You never resigned, during me speaking to you regarding your upcoming removal you decided to suddenly "resign" regardless of me informing you beforehand that you were being removed..
Updated it, my Bad
Thank you for the feedback in regards to my application, I must state before this becomes a continued theme in my application. I was never "Removed" From the staff team, I resigned with immediate affect and have a 3 month blacklist due to this which ends on 13th October. I have messages with Requis confirming this, feel free to message me for these!

• Haha
Reactions: Naffen and Stealth

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
-Support
Most stuff has already been mentioned. I also don't believe someone should go immediately to a senior CL5 role while not currently being CL5. You were also apparently removed from O5, so it might be better for you to try and go for a different O5 seat should you wish to return.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support

You were removed, and or demoted from both O5 & SL. You never resigned, during me speaking to you regarding your upcoming removal you decided to suddenly "resign" regardless of me informing you beforehand that you were being removed..
going to have to update it another time smh

Pengu

Jan 15, 2023
+Support.
has alot experience
been on the server for a while
Good lore
Nice guy

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
-1 You application is good but for the health of the server and for A-1 I do not believe its fit for someone who is currently not in the loop of O5 Should be placed as the leader, I would highly suggest you become a member of 05 before applying for -1 its just seems hella power graby and I wont lie you wont have the respect of people as if you didn't earn it I believe the current members should have the ability to go for it first

Grong
Blackbird
Tarz

They are the current O5 Memebers and I dont think its a good idea to have someone rank skip just because you have previous experience that would be annoying as fuck as just tumble everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.