[UK] O5-2 "The Affected" application #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
Thank you all for such a positive feedback!

If you have any questions regarding my application, feel free to dm me on discord so I can clear any doubts you have!

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hey @'Halberd' I have decided to leave you a +support

Some people rush head first into Foundation Command for the sake of having the power or the ability to influence the server in a particular manner, others take their time and garner the necessary experiences they deem necessary, this can include other FCOM positions. I believe Jack is one of these people. Most certainly a trustworthy player, with a strong dossier of prior positions that have no doubt given you a highly desirable skillset in understanding the server. I can recall a lot of your projects and RP scenarios with a high degree of satisfaction. I certainly hope this trend can continue.

Best of luck.

Bismarck

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
+MASSIVE SUPPORT
-that man knows what hes doin
-great RP Lead
- amazing MAJ

Last edited:

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Massive +support
Based A-1 MAJ
Was a based Ethics member
This man deserves O5

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

Was a great DoR for the short time I was exec. under him seems to have only improved since, epic roleplayer

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Halberd'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: Revolutionary
Status
Not open for further replies.