Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+\- Neutral
You’re a very good OSA and an even better Nu7 LT but the jump from LT to O5 is very high, you should get more experience as SA or Senior CL4 first

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
- Support

It is without a doubt that your performance within your current positions is to be of note when it comes to your application. However, I do not believe you are ready to obtain or perform within this position with the current lack of any Snr CL4 experience. I do not feel you are ready for this position with your current experience. I'd highly recommend after returning from your current ROA to look to obtain a higher rank within Nu-7 and show through the improvement of the regiment that you are ready for such a position.

Regards,
Falcon

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
- Support

It is without a doubt that your performance within your current positions is to be of note when it comes to your application. However, I do not believe you are ready to obtain or perform within this position with the current lack of any Snr CL4 experience. I do not feel you are ready for this position with your current experience. I'd highly recommend after returning from your current ROA to look to obtain a higher rank within Nu-7 and show through the improvement of the regiment that you are ready for such a position.

Regards,
Falcon
stop hating we love bro!!!!!!!

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi Billy, I will be giving you a +/- Neutral to a +Support

Overall you are a good CO, you do have a good head on your shoulders. But I feel like you have a chance to spread your wings more in Nu-7, you are good at what you do. But limit yourself to certain tasks, rather than expanding your knowledge. I feel like moving to O5 you will miss out on key chances to gain experience in Nu-7.

Speaking from being the CO team with you at this moment in time, and also as a Nu-7 COM that went to O5. I would spend more time enjoying your time in Nu-7, along with the minimal experience overall with only around 3-4 weeks as a CO. Normally if you are in this you should at least have 2-3 months, and using that time to progress as much as possible.

I do wish you good luck, but I would also think about what you can do to help the regiment rather than skip up the chain.

Thank you,

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
+/- Neutral

You're a really cool guy and you are excellent at what you do, you have a lot of potential but I think it is a little too early to go for O5 for you. I don't think you are ready yet to take on this position but I have no doubts you will in the future

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
I’ll put this here. Thank you to everyone who supported me or even gave feedback I understand your concerns and fully respect it. I understand perhaps I might not get it but It was worth a shot, it’s been someone I’ve wanted for a while and I won’t give up. If I do get it and I know my chances are low. I’ll do everything in my power to make big improvements and listen to everyone’s voice and it will be brought to the council. If I don’t get again thank you for everyone’s reply’s and I still will be dedicated no matter what I love the server and the foundation and I have no hard feelings for any reply’s thank you to all.

Reactions: Niox

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
-support

Not enough administrative experience to become an overseer.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Mark “Billy” Bob . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time or if a position becomes available prior.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.