[UK] O5-2 "The Humanitarian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2022
+ Support

Honestly, before I had left all my interactions with Charles were amazing! I have however been away for a few months and well have missed out on a lot going on. I can commend his ability to be an amazing ECM and his previous roles, he is able to make great roleplay and well is really great to talk to.

I think I have said it all, and I think you'd be an amazing fit for really any role I can think of!

Good Luck!

Nick "Name"

Sep 27, 2023
+Mega Super Support
- amazing guy

- going to the dark side
- CL5 & CL4 experience
- should pick an evil name

Kayla

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
BIIIIIG +SUPPORT
I honestly dont see anyone more fitting of the role right now. He would be beyond perfect to fill this spot.

1719010445156.png

Okay massive +support Charles has always been an amazing right hand man who I have been able to count on not only to create good RP, but also give feedback, implement changes and work to better off the server. His departure from the Ethics Committee would be a massive blow, but at this point, with 11 months under his belt he's earned it. Ethics RP is, fundamentally, reliant on the actions of others in a response manner, which, for some of the core functions of the committee, can mean it can be a challenge to properly enact them without infringing on IA or SA, however I feel as an Overseer Charles would shine as these shackles would no longer tie him down.

The very best of luck, but I mean, do you need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.