[UK] O5-2 "The Humanitarian"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cece

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 11, 2023
I don't ever post on peoples apps, but here we go..

As much as it will hurt to see you go to the other side, I wish you the best of luck!!
I hope what you told me about your character will be authed, cause that would put a fun twist to this!

Charles is insane when it comes to bringing good RP and ideas for the server and Site Command.
I could not think of anyone else that would fit the -2 role more than Charles himself.
I really wish I could -support this since we don't wanna lose you, but you are a true legend and I hope the council will value you with everything you will bring to the table for them.
Charles is not just insanely good when it comes to In-Game stuff, he is very good with external docs and communication as well.

I will give you a massive but very sad
+SUPPORT!!
Lots of Love and good luck ZE <3

Deleted member 6811

+Major Support
-Extremely long standing ECM.
-Plenty of CL5 experience.
-Has created plenty of good RP.
-Has made amazing decisions as ECM, even if they were difficult.
-O5 will allow him to bring out even better RP since ethics is based around regulation.
-Amazing person also, great to talk to, great ideas from him always.

He is one of the best people I have met on this server and an O5 position in my opinion would be ideal for Charles. I usually go to him if I ever need to discuss any project ideas or research policy changes. He has helped me immensely and that just goes to show that not only is he an articulate person but also a great mind for RP ideas and insuring that his ideas have a good impact on RP.

From the bottom of my heart, good luck and I sincerely hope your application gets accepted.

Feb 10, 2024
+Support

I would love to add reasons as to why this guy suits the role, but most if not all have already been stated.
Good luck Charles and keep doing your thing, you are amazing!

Dec 3, 2023
+Support

Will miss you being judge for tribunals, but definitely best candidate for O5 no doubt about it. The cover with ECM will be interesting and intrigued to see how it will play out! (Please create a ISD war because of it)

Oct 21, 2022
+Support

Charles has unquestionably proven himself to be worthy of this role. Holding the position of an ECM for a long period and with that is an extremely friendly and fun person to be around. He significantly elevates RP and is always keen on creating engaging and enjoyable experiences, Whether with small groups or with gamemasters to do events. His background in IA during a time when IA was less popular demonstrates his commitment to the role. I can honestly say that having Charles in this role would be of great benefit to O5 as it would bring something new to the table.

Best of luck Charles.​

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Charles "Ze" Whittme

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.