[UK] O5-2 "The Lawbreaker" #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2022
Hi @Merrick Travolta,

After seeing you over the last few months, both on A-1 and DoIA. I personally believe you would be an amazing fit to the council. Not only do you have both high professionalism and capability to the role. You also can bring alot of RP to those in terms of a potential Overseer member. I wish you good luck on your application

tl;dr

Big +Support

Oct 21, 2022
+Support
Merrick deserves an O5 position. I firmly believe Merrick is a great candidate for improving RP within the server and elevating the overall player experience, which is essential for any player in this whitelist.

Best of luck with your application

Hello @Merrick Travolta I'm giving this app a +support

Since your last application, you've definitely improved your abilities as a director and IA has been thriving ever since. It is clear now that you can work well with others and that you are capable of quality RP through some of the systems you have put forth and been establishing. I wish you the very best of luck.

Merrick Travolta

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 18, 2023
xqT9qJ8.png
[/MEDIA]

1RQHk47.png

@elad heres my attached weekly and monthly Vtimes. Go wild.

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Merrick Travolta

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.