Jan 6, 2023
1706058868098.png
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196054248
Discord name: Slipperman_1
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
A little more than a year. And 5 Days of Vtime
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Alexander Fritz, Timothy Slipperman, Antony Slipperman, Charles Dexter Ward
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Currently Holding

UNGOC SGT and Team Leader of 911 'Lawmen'

Used to hold

CI MRU-SSGT

Ethics Committee Assistaint

Internal Affairs Ambassador

Medical Consultant

SCP-096

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 4 warnings for fail RP, they all were a long time ago and are expired. I remember one of them was for combat cuffing a stunned person.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am expressing my interest in the O5-3 role due to recent changes in the overseeing team. Main reasoning for my application is my will to enhance the RP as for my self as well as for all the players within the Site-65. My previous roles as an ethics assistant Internal Affairs Ambassador and Consultant have allowed me to successfully contribute to various storylines. GOC also allowed me to finally do the RP I always wanted that is unrelated to combat(until the recent events) Assuming the O5-3 position would provide me with the opportunity to create roleplay experience for the whole site and attract a larger player base. Also it is a great opportunity for me to practice my writing skills making up a completely new character and it's own unique lore.
The other reason why am I applying is the fact that from what I've noticed Site Administration have recently been acting on it's own. The war with UNGOC was started because of both sites not being able to communicate properly. I want to increase Council's intervention within the Site.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe that my main plus is my experience within the server. Up until this point, I have held 3 different clearance level 4 positions that allowed me to discover the site from many perspectives. I have alot of expirience in working with documents as all the Cl4 roles I had were non-combative. I both know how to work with in game documents and with Google Docs. Also I recently tought myself how to use Google Sites and used them for my lore as for GOC as well as for this O5 character. Also now, working in GOC I am the Team Leader of one of the most Active Teams in the whole GOC. We engage in RP the most and create alot of different documents. I do think that I have arrived at a position where I can confidently say that I am experienced enough in leadership, administrative tasks and the general structure of the site and the server to take up a seat within the council. Because of the experiences that have shaped me on the server, I now wish to utilise it to form interesting and engaging roleplay scenarios and storylines myself. As stated before, I am included in many of these storylines already but I do believe that the job of O5-3 would allow me to fully utilise the experience, motivation and knowledge that I have gained to create scenarios that could include many players on the server. Another point that I should add, I have previously been a Game Master and it gave me alot of experience in RP, creating of storylines and usage of PAC3
Here, I would like to list some of the Documents and lore that I have created during my time on the server, this includes some old Event Idea that sadly didn't see the light of day.

Site-106 Dissapearance (event)

ECA Timothy Slipperman Lore

Psychiatric Holding Guidlines by C.D.Ward

Coffee Machine Request

Damages Fee Receipt made in photoshop

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The primary objective of the council is to oversee projects of other departments, and control the departments on the site. This involves introducing directives that encourage collaboration among departments, Mobile Task Forces, site administration, and other GOIs to achieve shared goals. The main goal of the council is to create and control the roleplay improoving it, creating an enjoyable experience for all participants.

Functioning as liaisons to site administration, the council serves as a crucial failsafe and mentor to the site administration team. Their involvement in operations is limited to essential interventions, mainly serving in an advisory. While possessing permissions similar to site administration, the council primarily leaves standard operating protocols, like Advanced Armory, to the administration. Their extended permissions are only activated in critical situations, such as code black or interaction with other GOI's High Command, requiring collaborative action with the ethics committee and site administration.

The overseers assume the role of enforcers, ensuring adherence to respect and goals throughout the site. In cases where a department or MTF do not have assignments or don't know how to proceed, overseers take corrective action to align everyone , fostering a functional environment.
Utilizing their assistants and Alpha-1 operatives, overseers maintain standards and insight, integrating them into numerous roleplay scenarios and storylines. The performance of these groups is closely tied to the standards set by the overseers. As overseers are supposed to stay hidden most of the Time OSA's are their hands and public display. They and Alpha-1 are under Council's Direct command and usually do most of the physical tasks for them.
Enforcement and modifications to the Foundation Legal Codex are infrequent but essential occurrences. These decisions are made after consultation with the Ethics Committee, Site Administration, and Internal Affairs Directors, serving as reminders of the authority vested in the council.
Overseers collaborate with site administration and the ethics committee to address reports, ensuring proper personnel placement. They take corrective action, including hearings or tribunals, for disruptive roleplay or neglect that may lead to departmental decline, actively supporting an environment conducive to extended roleplay without resorting to removals.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The Overseer Council is responsable for many applications. I am not aware myself of the ways these applications are decided on, but from my IA expirience I assume that a thread is made within Discord where Overseers and potentially their assistaints talk regarding the said applications. As I have read on previous applications the Last Word is always behind the O5-1 but they still listen to other Council Members opinions reagrding the applicant. Here is a list of the applications that are handled by the Council.

• Overseer Council Member
  • Overseer Assistant
  • Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Commander
  • Site Director
  • Dpt. Director of Research (as of recently)

The Overseers are the Face of the server. Their job is to create the most interesting RP interactions, if their engagement with RP is lacking the engagement in RP is lacking, the Site looses it's core, and it may cause other players to loose interest in the server, that is why it is extremely important to engage in RP as an Overseer even if you are doing it Undirectly.
Overseers also engage in non RP help to other players over externals. They should be ready to answer the questions of newcomers, and help new players get a hold of the server and RP. Helping other departments, teaching them anything they need help with. Whether it is about usage of PAC3 or creation of Google docs. Although the Site Command do not have access to admin commands, it's in their best interest to keep RP Civil and fun for everybody!

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

1706053971236.png

Doctor John Bardeen​

Shadows Of The Mind

Making this Application was alot of fun, thank you for reading!

Attachments

• 1706052264853.png
    1706052264853.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 14

Kayla

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support
I don't think I've ever really seen you on the server? I genuinely have no idea who you are under any of the names you listed. :/

Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023
-support
I don't think I've ever really seen you on the server? I genuinely have no idea who you are under any of the names you listed. :/
I kidnapped you like 3-4 times as GOC lol. Also I was active on foundation before you came on the server..

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
-Support

Although the app looks good, you lack the needed experience.
Also, you are not very present on your Foundation character.

Good luck.

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
-support
gotta agree with the others, app looks good, but you dont have have any Senior CL4 experience, and only hold an NCO position at the moment which isnt even foundation

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
-support
App is good but you lack the experience to be SC

However good luck Patrick Bateman

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
No prior Snr CL4 position. Only notable position would be your current GOC SGT role and maybe ECA. Haven't seen quality RP from you.

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
-Support
As stated before no Snr CL4 position I remember seeing you as a consultant back then and that's really it.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-Support

I can appreciate that there is a lot of effort and passion put into this application, however as I recall you're removal from ECA was not clean so is to speak, I admit I may be wrong on that, beyond that you took a large break off the server before coming back and spending time in combative GOIs, however you lack any major management positions or any recent foundation Clearance 4 positions at all, for these reasons I would not be confident in your ability as an Overseer, though I am willing to be proven incorrect, but for now this will remain a vote of lack of confidence

Edit: After investigating, your ECA removal was extremely poor and consisted of what seemed to be a large build up of misconduct

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
-slipperman you're a bloody amazing dude, loved you as consultant but you don't and haven't held any senior CL4 roles, and aren't involved enough in ISD/SC to be an O5 for me
-(app is well writen, good job on that)

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Slipperman_1 . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time or if a position becomes available prior.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Slipperman_1
Status
Not open for further replies.