'Halberd'

Nov 7, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:30572909
Discord name:
jacekdaniels
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since august 25th 2022
One year achievement shows 2 334 hours played on the server.

1707759643740.png

In what country are you located?:
Poland
Time zone:
GMT +1
Character name(s):
'Halberd' - Foundation
' Deadeye' [731*] - United Nations Global Occult Coalition
Jack 'Rider' Cidre - Chaos Insurgency
Jack 'Cader' Raider - Civilians

Civilian name:
Jack 'Cader' Raider
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes and I use it constantly.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
MTF Alpha-1 CSG
SCP-096 Whitelist
Held:
UNGOC MAJ 'Scud' and 'Deadeye'
Ethics Committee Member Jack 'Cader' Raider
Site Advisor Jack 'Cader' Raider
Director of Research Jack 'Cader' Raider
Ethics Committee Assistant
Executive Researcher
MTF roles:
MTF Omega-1 LCPL
MTF Alpha-1 SPC
MTF Epsilon-11 LCPL
MTF Epsilon-11 SPC

MTF Alpha-1 CSG
MTF Epsilon-11 CSG

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have received 3 warnings during my time on the server. All of them are expired and very old. I was new to the server back then.
1707760019440.png
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for O5-4 position.
I believe that I can create fun RP scenarios for every party involved, and I also want to finally make my promises from my ECM days come true. As I was busy with IRL at the time, I did not create a lot of roleplay for newer players, which was my main goal back then, but I focused on MTF Omega-1 more. I believe that I can be trusted with said position due to my long time in the community.
Summing things up for this point:
I wish to continue what I was unable to start a few months ago due to personal issues that are gone now. I believe that I need to reedem myself from those promises.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Leadership skills
After spending several months in leadership positions such as Director of Research, Site Advisor, Ethics Committee Member, UNGOC Major, and all-in-all ISD experience, I believe that nobody will question my ability to lead the department or even the whole Group of Interest. I have proven to be clear-minded even in the most stressful and engaging situations. I am able to make crucial decisions in a split second, where most candidates would not be sure what to do.

Documentation:
That is where my experience as Director of Research comes in handy, because that is where I perfected this skill and started having a lot of fun and satisfaction with each document created by me.
I have created at least a hundred documents during my time on the server, which I believe will be better displayed with my current and old lore pieces, which will be displayed later in the lore section of this application. I can create high-quality external and in-game documents.
I always spend a good amount of time writing my documents because I want to make sure that they are a pleasure to read and provide interesting information to anyone who reads them.

Creating RP:
I always try to create roleplay for various departments by giving them small assignments outside of their regular duties. I also love to introduce new policies that allow other people to have much more roleplay capabilities, therefore increasing player interest in the server and making them more dedicated to their position.
My most recent created RP scenarios are:

- UNGOC Major 'Deadeye' resignation and PK event (a small event for GOC, with Sarkic storyline of the Major).
- A lot of training and a big cross-training with E-11 for Alpha-1 operatives.
- UNGOC x Foundation contracts, meetings, and peace talks
- UNGOC x CI scripted wars with UNGOC Major 'Scud' PK
- A lot of contracts and joint projects as Director of Research and as Researcher all-in-all

I also wish to start my own storyline based on the SCP that is the main character in my lore.

Lots of experience as a senior CL4:
Not only am I a long-standing member of the community, but I have held several high-ranking positions on the server.
I will shortly describe what each position taught me for a better understanding of my persona.

Director of Research - Taught me how to engage in research on the RP side of the server, as well as how to create proper and appropriate documentation. This role also taught me how to deal with temperamental personas and how to teach new players about the server.
Site Advisor - Maybe this was not a long-standing role, but it was for sure influential to me, as I learned how to manage the whole site, not just one department. I remember when the first code black was called, and I, as SA, had to organize every department and make sure that they were doing their job. It was a pretty stressful situation, but I believe I managed to do just fine.
Ethics Committee Member - This role showed me how Site Command operates from the inside, which not many current candidates can say about themselves. I learned how to always be professional, how not to be rude to people on Discord or OOC chat, and how to deal with high-clearance events such as ISD wars, corruption, and defection RP. It allowed me to gain valuable insights into the Clearance Level 5 position.
UNGOC Major - Being a Major in a heavily RP-focused faction was not always about RPing; it also gave me an opportunity to be better at combat and have better strategies for how GoIs work from a high position. During my time as UNGOC Major, I think I created a similar amount of RP scenarios as to my Director of Research days; the only difference is that I was UNGOC CO much shorter than I was a Director. This should show that I have improved with my RP ideas and can execute them much faster than before.

Activity:
I am a very active member of the community in all places possible: discord, forums, and in-game. I always try to attend important meetings (unless IRL stuff comes up) or hop on if someone needs me for anything, and I am always happy to help.

Dedication:

Upon acquiring a new position, I wholeheartedly commit 100% of my effort and focus to fulfilling the responsibilities of that role. My dedication ensures that those who accept or appoint me to the position will not have any regrets about their decision.
If you need proof of that, ask Alpha-1 COs how my performance improved after committing my time on the server to Alpha-1. You may also ask the UNGOC COs that were promoting me all the way to Major and seek their opinion on me.

Being Helpful:

I consistently strive to be as helpful as possible to anyone who seeks assistance, both with OOC and IC matters and issues. My approach is always friendly and respectful, regardless of the individual's rank or position. I firmly believe in extending support to newcomers who are navigating their way on the server, even in the face of potential disrespect from others.

Professionalism:

I maintain a high level of professionalism, both IC and OOC. I consistently conduct myself in a manner that reflects a sense of responsibility and decorum in all situations.

Both ISD experience:
This is not something common, and for some of you, it might not be important in an application for the O5 position, but let me explain.
I know from the security side how both branches of Site Command work, and I am willing to use all of that knowledge in order to help me maintain a fun and interesting experience for everyone involved in any sort of RP with my character. This also shows how to handle certain things from an ISD point of view, meaning that I will know how I would handle the situation from ISD members POV and make sure that I, as a former ISD member would enjoy it.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The most important thing about being in any Site Command branch is creating and maintaining fun and interesting RP for the whole server and for every department on site. As they are deemed the highest ranking people on Site, they should constantly look into creating fun and interesting scenarios.

Overseer council overlooks every operation that is happening on site, monitoring site staff by themseleves or by utilising Site Administration to ensure that everything is up to high standards.

O5 council has a personal task force called MTF Alpha-1 'Red Right Hand', which is to follow ANY order they give. They should utilise them all the time for protection, assassinations, detainment and everytime they need something to be done quickly and preferably quietly.
Alpha-1's duties vary depending on O5's orders, they are to protect and serve the O5 council with their lives and without asking any questions.

O5 council also authorizes Advanced Armory or Mass Termination of d-class personnel outside of D-block if needed and there is no Site Administration available; those are to ensure that the Site is operating well and will not go into complete ruin during a breach or any other emergency that needs those two to be authorized.
When a catastrophic breach happens, they are to call Code Black, and once ERT fails, the Overseer is to initiate the last possible option to ensure the survival of the human race, which is activating the Alpha Warhead located on F3. They also ensure that after Nuke is detonated, all players are aware that it is a RP reset and that they cannot remember anything that happened before or during the explosion. They can do it simply via OOC chat !!!!NUKE IS RP RESET; YOU DO NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!! Or by asking a staff member to do the announcement on screen for the entire server.

O5 council is responsible for holding hearings against foundation personnel that are constantly violating conduct parts of the FLC or are not performing as expected.
Hearings are held to ensure that the Site and personnel assigned and trusted for high position is performing as expected.

Approving or denying tests that require Site Commands signature (by using OSA signature as it is not an infoleak).
There is only one instance when Site Command needs to give their approval
Anomalous chemical testing on SCPs is the only test that needs an approval from Site Command.
The rest can be approved by the Ethics Committee

O5 council micromanages its Assistants by giving them various tasks to complete, whether it be sampling SCPs to brew combative chemicals for Alpha-1, starting an investigation on someone, or just simply observing how personnel behave or if they act professionally and up to standards.

The most important thingsis working very closely with The Ethics Committee to ensure the highest standard of RP possible, as there is no Site Command with only one half of it. They should never transfer IC stuff into OOC arguments, and every issue should be resolved by IC actions, which creates even more RP for various departments like ISD, Site Command, and much more, basically involving Site as a whole. Site Command members should always be ready to encourage RP and create it, as they hold the highest position on the server

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The O5 council handles following applications:
- Site Director
- Director of Research
- MTF Alpha-1 Commander
- Overseer Assistant
- Voting and sharing opinions on O5 Council Member applications

The O5 Council also communicates with Game masters to set up events in RP, scheduling the time and place of said events.
The Council must also be kind and professional in Discord and TeamSpeak chats so as not to set a bad example for others, because being Clearance Level 5 does not allow you to be an asshole OOC and IC.

Helping other departments to create fun RP scenarios, by advising them or even engaging with them on purpose in projects.
Clearance Level 5 members should be guiding Senior CL4s how to create RP and how to be roleplay leaders, as without RP the server would simply... not exist.

Making sure that nothing that happened IC will result in an OOC argument, but rather be resolved by IC matters.

Collaborating very closely with Ethics Committee to ensure a very high standard of RP that they will create.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
**IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH DOCUMENTS, PLEASE INFORM ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN FIX THAT, THANKS!**
>/<Welcome to cassie.ai >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<

> input:
<]> USERNAME: ███--█████ .cos
<]> PASSWORD: ***********
**Eye Retina Scan Complete**
**Biometrics Check: Passed**

*******IDENTIFICATION APPROVED*******
***Access Granted***
cassie.ai: Greetings, chief, how can I assist you today?
Chief Overseer "███ ████████": I heard some things about an incident involving Dr. Jader a few weeks ago, mind searching up everything about it?
cassie.ai: Of course, sir.

**>input: search_Barrack_Jader_Incident_#232BXC4**

cassie.ai: Every detail regarding the incident can be found in his personal file, do you wish to proceed, Sir?
Chief Overseer "███ ████████": Yes, show me everything... This SCP might come in handy one day.
cassie.ai: Understood, Sir.

***Opening Personal File***

Chief Overseer "███ ████████": Ironic... The only one who is able to perform work after interacting with said SCP... I might use him... Even though he was... How would we say it? Ahh, "Affected"... That's the word I was thinking about.
>/<LOGGING OUT FROM THE SYSTEM>/<
********LOGGED OUT********
>/<Welcome to cassie.ai >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<

</[END OF TRANSMISSION]/>

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Niox

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-fuck ton of experience
-Current A1
-very cool
-bro is him

-Likely cant spell meteorologist

• Love
Reactions: 'Halberd'

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Big W finally applied for -4 , Really suitable for the position, has been doing amazing RP in both A-1 and previously in DoR and EC,
- Previous CL5 Experience
-Amazing A-1 CSG , one of the best we've ever had

- Friendly

• Love

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @Jack "Cader" Raider, i have decided to leave a +support on this application

During your tenure on the server you have shown a dedication to high quality RP but also capability in leadership positions such as DoR, UN and ECM, you have more than enough experience to boot and being in A-1 the pas few months i have seen no depreciation in your skills, you are well fit for this position and i would love to see you return to site command, best of luck on this application

• Love

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
OHHHHH YOU'RE HALBERD
AND HALBERD IS YOU!
I WAS WONDERING WHY I HADN'T SEEN YOU IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OR SO, I THOUGHT YOU JUST DIPPED
ok yeah, i was gonna be neutral because i hadn't interacted with you much and seeing an O5 application after you seemingly disappeared into the ether seemed spurious to me, but like learning this makes things click into place a bit more now

eh, fuck it, sure. why not (i mean i was thinking about being funny and pretending to deny your application but i think that would get me a staff warning and my post deleted)
+Support
  • had nothing but good interactions (be nice if i had more interaction with you, esp. on other roles than OSA, like come on i'm an E-11 CO, let's do some dumb bullshit training or w/e. like the sort of stuff we used to do with scotsman back in july/august-ish. also approve all the projects and false documents i come up with as OSA pls thanks)

• previous experience in managerial and leadership positions, inc. CL5

• generally just fit for the position

• Love

Prplex

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
Professional and always helpful
Lots of experience
Gl on your application halberd

• Love

'Halberd'

Nov 7, 2022
Thank you all for your feedback!

If you have any additional questions or have something on their minds regarding this application do not hesitate to contact me on discord/forums or ingame.
I will always gladly answer any of them.

Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.