[UK] O5-4 'The Cortex' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Dukerson the Duke

Jan 18, 2023
+Support

I was there on the day of the incident. What we wrote on the forms about being a "routine explosion test" was in fact fake and a cover story. What had actually happened that after one or two drinks Broda simply turned left too quickly and absolutely fucking annihilated everyone in a 10 meter radius with his gargantuan dick.
Every single casualty was a closed casket. The horror.

Still, +Support as I have come to fear and respect the length.

• Haha
Reactions: Broda

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

The absolute GOAT. This man has every single needed skill for the position, it will be a shame to see him depart from SA.

R. Slicker

Aug 30, 2022
+support
creates near constant RP. Every department he has touched flourishes. Give this man a spot on the council
Cannot wait for the O5 to deny him out of pure fear he will give them something to do

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
+support just on those previous ranks ?

Bros finna go for -1 when available and have every single WL role

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
massive +support i joined this server with no rp knowledge / rp experience whatsover and broda generally has always helped me with me knowing aboslutely nothing on several occasions never had a negative interaction every department he touches turns to gold

'Virgilu'

Aug 30, 2022
+Support
- Broda Chad
- Amazing at RP and does very well as SD and was a very good Ethics Chairman
- CL5 Experience which is always fantastic

Good luck with your app man

Tay

Feb 4, 2023
The hardest +Support of my life...

Not because Broda is a tough choice, but because I don't want to lose the best Site Director we've ever had!

I wish you luck Broda, and to whoever will end up filling your shoes; I wish you even more luck, as those are some mighty big shoes, and it's gonna take a more competent roleplayer than me to fill them.

God Speed, Broda, there is no doubt in my mind that you won't get this position!

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Naffen

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+SUPPORT

Active, Dedicated, Professional and Talented
Broda is the man for the job.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you all for your incredibly kind support.

Please message me any feedback in regards to the Lore as I will be continuing it as a short story.

Ace/Nightcrawler

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 11, 2021
+SUPPORT
Since ECC, he has been professional, handles situations perfectly, and his time in SD he is the best candidate for this position
GOD BLESS!

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+++Support

Give this man the -4, Broda creates exceptional roleplay and is generally great to talk too, his app is amazing along with past CL5 and extensive CL4 experience and in the time that he had said CL5 and past CL4 roles he has proven to be more than capable for the role.

Best of luck Broda!

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Broda Kagen . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL

This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.