List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: GSD Captain, E-11 PVT, NU-7 PVT
- Holding: Site Advisor, OSA (might be held by the time this is posted), CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
- O5-4

Help the site as much as possible:

I want to improve the site as much as possible because I believe that my efforts can lead to meaningful changes that enhance the overall experience for everyone. I will achieve this by implementing policy changes, introducing or refining roles and creating new opportunities for engagement. I aim to make the site more enjoyable for everyone. To achieve this I will collaborate closely with other O5s, Ethics, SA, and SL, ensuring that any changes are well-considered and beneficial to the community. Additionally I will actively seek input from the community through polls and meetings, making sure that everyone's voice is heard and that the changes reflect the collective vision of the site.

To develop a character on a greater level:
I want to have more freedom to develop a character on a greater level allowing me to explore complex storylines and deep character development. As O5-4 I will have the opportunity to engage in high-stakes and meaningful scenarios which will challenge my character and allow for significant growth. Additionally I aim to support and encourage others around me to develop their characters by sharing my experience and offering guidance.
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Experience:
Even though I do not have the most extensive experience with different roles. I have gained valuable insights and skills from the roles I have held. I have dealt with high-pressure, intense and complex scenarios which have helped my ability to think quickly and make sound decisions under pressure. My dedication and commitment to improving my skills ensure that I am always learning and growing. Making me adaptable and prepared for the challenges that come with the O5-4 role. I am confident that my unique experiences and perspective will make me a valuable addition to the council.

RP Creation:
I have created an abundance of RP on Site consistently striving to improve the communitys experience with engaging and immersive senarious. Obtaining the O5-4 position will provide me more freedom to expand these creations on a larger scale bringing more impactful RP opportunities to the site. My goal is to craft RP that not only entertains but also challenges and develops the characters of those involved.

Leadership:
I have demonstrated leadership in all of the positions I have held consistently proving my ability to guide and manage groups effectively. As a GSD Captain I successfully took charge of large groups ensuring coordination in high-stakes situations. In my role as SA I led groups of CL4 personnel driving improvements across the site and ensuring that operations ran smoothly. I believe that strong leadership is key to creating a strong environment and I want to bring this approach to the O5 Council.

Insight:
Because of my experience in SA I have gained a deeper insight into how various departments operate including their strengths, weaknesses and the challenges they face. This understanding allows me ensure that solutions are not only effective but also sustainable. My insights enable me to anticipate potential issues before they arise and to work together with other leaders to address them. I am committed to using this knowledge to support the site in making informed decisions that benefit everyone, ensuring that all departments are functioning at their best.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
  • Manage the foundation as a whole.
  • They direct Site Administration when needed.
  • An Overseer is directly involved in the process of changing Site Wide policy which are discussed with others as well
  • If a department has fallen below standards then the Overseer Council may call the leadership of said department or regiment to a closed hearing.
  • Auditing via the use of Assistants is a core action to keep an eye on departmental performance.
  • Editing the Foundation Legal Codex when required.
  • Work with the Department of Research to push unusual and secretive testing. Ensure certain tests are kept under as few eyes as possible.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
  • appoint these personnel (as a group)
- Overseer Council Member
- Director of Research
- Overseer Assistant
- Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 Commander
- Site Director

• Creation of roleplay
  • Reviewing the performance of Site Administration
  • Organising Hearings to conduct in-character that can lead to out of character consequences if deemed necessary.
  • Meeting with the Ethics Committee to discuss the state of the site

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Disclaimer: this lore document is very similar to my Site Advisor one because he is the same person in lore. (please do not kill me for this).

Last edited:
+/- Support
Is Pretty Active For an SA But Could Be More Active
Short Lore For An Overseer
Holds OSA
Is an Great SA
Clean History
Has Been SA for pretty good amount of time

I hope this doesnt discourage you. I would recommend going for Site Manager. This is only my opinion i hope not to cause any controversy

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
-support

Too new to Sr.CL4. Literally got the position and went straight on a 2 week LOA. You still ask a lot of questions that people of CL4 should know, let alone SA members about basic server knowldge/rules.
I've also really never seen any RP creation by you... I think you need more time as SA before thinking about a CL5 position.

Hi Jax, i'm going to give you a -/+ Neutral

To begin, you're new enough to being in a senior CL4 position and SA in general. As such, I havent seen alot of independent RP or general tenacity from you to warrant being elevated to O5, in general, you're yet to utilize the position of Site Advisor in any major RP manner. However, you do certainly have the keenness and drive that would suit you well should you get this position, and leads me to believe if you keep striving to improve yourself, you will achieve it.

I wish you the very best of luck.

Dec 30, 2022
I have created an abundance of RP on Site consistently striving to improve the communitys experience with engaging and immersive senarious.
Which Scenarios have you created over and above your regular duties as an SA member?

I will achieve this by implementing policy changes
Which changes would you like to implement?
Manage the foundation as a whole.
leading the entire Foundation from the shadows.
These are the exact same thing rephrased
I successfully took charge of large groups ensuring coordination in high-stakes situations
Which scenarios have you lead that are high tension?

Overall, your application lack some detail or examples which makes it seem like you haven't really done much and your just rambling. You've said you wanted to change some policies but then not stated what you want to change and what you would like to change it to which makes it look like you have no game plan going into this role which is vital for any prospective O5 to have.

Additionally, you've kind of put in some generic application responses such as:
O5-4 I will have the opportunity to engage in high-stakes and meaningful scenarios which will challenge my character and allow for significant growth
You're already in one of the highest roles on the server with some of the most freedom to create RP, there's almost nothing you can't do in Site Admin that you would be able to do as an O5 barring a few huge storylines that have occurred in the past.

Anyways, your application isn't bad by any means just some things that you should probably update to give yourself the best possible chance.

-Support from me

jax

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Apr 5, 2024
Which Scenarios have you created over and above your regular duties as an SA member?

Which changes would you like to implement?

These are the exact same thing rephrased

Which scenarios have you lead that are high tension?

Overall, your application lack some detail or examples which makes it seem like you haven't really done much and your just rambling. You've said you wanted to change some policies but then not stated what you want to change and what you would like to change it to which makes it look like you have no game plan going into this role which is vital for any prospective O5 to have.

Additionally, you've kind of put in some generic application responses such as:

You're already in one of the highest roles on the server with some of the most freedom to create RP, there's almost nothing you can't do in Site Admin that you would be able to do as an O5 barring a few huge storylines that have occurred in the past.

Anyways, your application isn't bad by any means just some things that you should probably update to give yourself the best possible chance.

-Support from me
first off thanks for the response.

Which Scenarios have you created over and above your regular duties as an SA member?: i am currently working on a BIG RP storyline RN (if you want a small look then DM me privately). I have released some smaller 2 operations and 1 research projects. There hasn't been a lot of RP because i was on LOA for 2 weeks because of holiday but i am planning on getting it up with the storyline and more.

Which changes would you like to implement?: for example now i am planning on removing the rule which says that researchers have to have documentation before sampling an SCP. I am also planning to have a big look through all the rules and see what could be changed to make people want to be roles more. I am also aware i can do most of this on SA but some i cant so it would give me more freedom.

These are the exact same thing rephrased: I will change this now.

Which scenarios have you lead that are high tension?: some on GSD Captain include, us having to be called in for backup while fighting CI and me taking a leading role in that big fight with CI in 008 and more with other CI occurrences. and on OSA where i have had to get out of situation with ethics nearly catching me doing an unethical projects and having to get out without being seen.

You're already in one of the highest roles on the server with some of the most freedom to create RP, there's almost nothing you can't do in Site Admin that you would be able to do as an O5 barring a few huge storylines that have occurred in the past.: I want to make these big storylines and even though i can it is quite hard and I will have more freedom to do more unethical and secretive things when i am not being looked at by Ethics and O5 consistently.

hopefully this can change your opinion but thanks anyway
- Jax

Apr 4, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the O5 Council.

Hello, @jax

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.