Director of External Affairs
Special Agent
MTF A-1 Command Sergeant
CI - Gamma

Held:
MTF Nu-7 Private

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have been warned for RDM, Toxicity & FailRP.

-

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for the vacant -4 position on the council, as I wish for the opportunity to be able to create even more advanced and inclusive RP scenarios as an Overseer. As both the Director of External Affairs & an Alpha-1 Command Sergeant I have worked closely with the council and my personal interactions with them has given me the motivation to work towards and potentially become one of them, someone who is keen at dishing out these great RP situations & who enjoys the hard decision making along with that. I have chosen the name ‘The Inspector’ as it highlights my eye for detail and people can interpret that nothing can get past me unknowing.

-

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Throughout my time within the community I have held numerous high ranking positions and they have enabled me to develop a skill set as followed:

Leadership:
Last month I took control of the Department of External Affairs (DEA) and believe I have played a key role in restoring it to an active & respected state. To do this I provided lots of RP opportunities for the department on a regular basis to keep their interests in External Affairs. Examples of this range from raiding the CI base, cross-trainings with Mobile Task Force (MTF) regiments & frequent ventures to surface in search of Chaos Insurgency (CI) hostages. Furthermore if I am granted the role of -4, I would like to take a lead in the Office of the Inspector General sub-division in Alpha-1 due to it being a key provider for great RP scenarios and general experience for those who wish to pursue tribunal on other members of the Foundation. Furthermore I believe I have left a solid chain of command behind for the DEA to be able to continue its resurgence back into the class of a respectable & effective department.

Experience:
I am aware that my only Sr. Clearance Level 4 position in the Foundation is as Director of External Affairs, however I am also a Command Sergeant in Alpha-1 which has given me the opportunity to witness the actions / duties of an Overseer first hand, on many separate occasions. In addition, as Director of External Affairs I have worked closely with the O5 Council in order to retain players in the department & keep giving them regular RP scenarios.

Active:
Over my time on the server, I believe I have consistently maintained a professional attitude towards RP and this has led to my progression through the ranks of the Foundation. My sheer will & determination to prosper in whatever role I fulfil guides my actions as an enforcer of RP as well as a creator for some great scenarios which can boost the experience of players.

Thoughtful:
Not that I deny being compassionate, however I link thoughtfulness to a key aspect of leadership. By which I mean I do not rush into situations unprepared and unknowing, I tend to carefully plan out a number of possible outcomes before I make my statement, whether that be a command, or action.

Documentation:
During my reign in the Department of External Affairs, I produced numerous, high quality, documents as Director & on the path to it. This trait demonstrated to others how I can produce clear & concise information to relay to others. In addition to this, I have taught myself how to manipulate google docs to look neat and professional.

-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP include, but are not limited to:
  • Working with the Ethics Committee & Site Administration to ensure that the Site is running well​
  • Interacting with Departmental leaders, when necessary, to ensure they are doing their job to the correct, high standard​
  • Activating the nuke when all control over the Site is lost with little to no chance of restoration, creating an RP reset​
  • Taking control of Alpha-1 when needed​
  • Create and update the Foundation Legal Codex (FLC)​
  • Give orders / instructions to Overseer Assistants (OSA) to perform the will of the council​

-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what
applications do they handle?):

The responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP include, but are not limited to:
  • Appointment of the Alpha-1 Commander​
  • Appointment of the Site Director​
  • Applications regarding both Overseers, and Assistants for the Council​
  • Create unique & intriguing RP scenarios to improve players experience​
  • Appointment of the Director of External Affairs​
  • Organising / conducting meetings with Senior Clearance 4 level personnel & potentially Server Leadership​
  • Updating the Site Structure sheet​
-

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mike ‘Brum’ Doyle’s Lore.

Operation Fortune:

Unlike most other External Affairs operations, this one begins within the Foundation. Operation Fortune's task was to encrypt all recovered information in the Department so that it is only accessible to trusted members on the site. The reasoning for the advancement of 'Operation Fortune' was due to a large list of Operatives that were Deep Covers (DCs) for the Chaos Insurgency (CI) infiltrating the Foundation. This high value list was purchased by the departments leadership at the recent auction hosted by the Marshall, Carter & Dark salesmen. This Operation has no end date due to the extensive number of CI agents in the facility and therefore it will enable its continue upon becoming a member of the O5 Council. As basic as the Operation may come across, it's a necessity as the longer the facilities data is available for hostile factions, the more compromised we will be.​

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+Support

Brum is a great DEA director and would be a great O5 member

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
Throughout my time with Mike he has shown both great roleplay capabilities and also great maturity to his roles, he knows when to be serious and when not to be. My first time speaking to him and when he first started off on the server he said to me that he ultimately wanted to go for O5 and I have definitely seen that every day he has played that he has been working towards that final goal of his. Out of all the people who are fit for O5 at the moment I think Mike is one of the most capable people for that role, he is mature, hardworking and strives to be the best both in external affairs and in Alpha-1.

Last edited:

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support
+ Great guy
+ Amazing DEA Director and A-1 CSG
+ Good roleplay skills
+ Great fit for O5

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
-A lot of senior positions held
-Great RP
-Done well with DEA, basically revived the department
-Always shown an interest in the position since the first time i spoke to him
-Good guy

Solaz

Dec 25, 2022
China #1
+support
was a fellow agency manager at the same time as me in DEA, from what i have seen he has done alot for DEA and done some good changes, would be perfect for the role

mihailo2121

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 5, 2021
+Massive support
+The first director since the formation of the DEA to show true dedication and knowledge when it comes to running a department.
+Single-handedly revived the DEA (doubling department rating scores in just half a month)
+Incredibly Active
+Friendly and patient with those who need him

+The most worthy applicant I've seen so far

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Good canidate, would give you advice to go for OSA IF u get denied.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Good guy from what I saw, haven't interacted with much
+Active
+Does a good job as Director, from what I can tell

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Mature and respectful guy.
Active.
An excellent director of DEA, which is clearly seen today on the activity of the department.
Excellent roleplay capabilities.

Blobby

Jun 2, 2023
+1

+Mature guy
+Active

-Has been DEA Director less than a month you probably should settle in abit more before applying for a Overseer position.

Last edited:

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+Support

I cant believe you actually put project fortune on your app lol.

-Freddo

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

+Mature guy
+Active

-Has been DEA Director less than a month you probably should settle in abit more before applying for a Overseer position.
From an outside perspective and as a special agent I think DEA is in a really good place right now and it will not take a hit with Mike gone as many of the agency managers seem fit for the position of director. (This is only if Mike gets O5 of course.)

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

While I must agree that Brum doesn't have sufficient administrative experience on SCP:RP to become an overseer, however from personal experience Brum is a very competent and professional individual, that knows how to do some good RP, which is a very important trait for an overseer. I think that Brum would be a great fit for an overseer.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

McFlurry

Feb 7, 2023
+Support

Personally I believe that you are a competent person who would be a great fit for O5-4, however since there are two Site Administration spots that are currently vacant, I think you should go for that if this application is denied.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.