Not open for further replies.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:504240761

Discord name:
‘-Kväck-’#9107

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I have played on this server since February and over 1500h on this server alone.

In what country are you located?:
Sweden.

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
‘The Undead’

Civilian name:
Alex Bones

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
I am applying for the UK side.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I’ve held E-11 LT and CI-D, and as of currently I am holding A-1 Commander.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have as of currently only 4 warnings with no bans or kicks. The first warning was on the 12th of march which was FailRP I am unsure of why since it was a while ago. The second warning was yet another FailRP warning, the warning was given on the 21st of March and the reason behind it was that I ran into d-block as a medic and started dropping weapons to them. The third warning was given again on the 21st of March for NLR, I ran straight back into d-block after dying. Last but not least a warning for minor glitch abuse which was issued on the 11th of April the reason behind it was that I sit abused on the dumpster to get up on the catwalk.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
I am applying for the position of O5-6 The Liar. Since the position being open for a while and me wanting to get into the more administrative part of the server.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I have spent a lot of hours on different SCP Rp servers which have given me excellent knowledge about the general lore of SCP, I have also held a lot of high ranking roles as of which I am currently holding MTF Alpha-1 Commander. The role shows that I actually know how to roleplay. With the role of A-1 commander, you need to have amazing leadership skills which I can no doubt say that I have. I with a bit of help from others successfully revived A-1 a couple of times which shows my dedication to the roleplay.

Recently I have had a lot of free time which I want to put to good use seeing that the current O5 council is lacking in activity which I am able to help with, I can assure you that I am able to put in at least 2-3h a day if I got the role of O5.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The O5 Council is the highest of the highest within the foundation and is very secretive. The task of the O5 council is to oversee the different departments within the foundation and to ensure that they all run smoothly.

In rare cases where the site is fully overtaken by breached SCP’s and MTF’s are unable to get a hold of the breach, the council might have to resort to the last available option, activating the alpha warhead. By activating the nuclear warhead they are destroying the entirety of the underground facility eliminating anything within it. This option rarely happens and will cause massive destruction therefore the council has the last say on it.

The members of the O5 council are very important therefore they have a dedicated task force that works alongside them and follows their every order with precision, it is none other than MTF Alpha-1 (Red Right Hand). The task force consists of the most loyal and skilled operatives and is handpicked from the council them selfs, MTF Alpha-1 is also very secretive with only Clearance 5 personnel knowing what they do.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Council is responsible for approving/denying the departmental leads such as the Chief of security, Dpt. Director of medicine and the Dpt. Director of research. The council also approves/denies the assistant roles (Overseer assistant).

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
O5-6 Lore

Last edited:

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Hi Bones, Ill be giving you a BIG ++ Support
+ A-1 COM
+Active
+Mature
+long time player
+Trustworthy
+Cl4 experience

Good luck Bones

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
+Support
-Active and mature
-Long lasting Alpha-1 'Red Right Hand' captain
experience
-Lied to me about apply for O5 so good codename

'Delta-7' LadBaby2006

Nov 3, 2022
+Support
Although I am new to the server, judging by your application and the effort put into your lore that you would be an amazing candidate for an Overseer. I only wish for the best outcome for this application
-Johnny 'Delta-7' Livingstone

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Isn't "The Liar" already an existing O5?

1667640840758.png

Regardless, +Support.

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Mature

-CL4 experience
-Know his stuff

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+Support

Best man for the job

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+++support
always know it's gona be well thought out lore when there's a google doc link

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support
- Great interactions.
- Overall his character can fit the O5 Council

- Active
- Would see my self, working for him.

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Very Active
+Best Commander (only my opinion matters ;3)

+Professional
+Competent

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Experienced
+Active
+Mature
+Friendly and chill
+Best A-1 Commander

Hey, i will be leaving a +Support
for reasons stated above, And i believe Alex would be great fit for the council and would be a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.