For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 1 week after server launch
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Noah Odysseus Svensson
Civilian name: James dinkelberg
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 Lance Corporal DEA agent Internal Affairs Agent MTF E-11 Corporal GOC Corporal CI-B Nu-7 Sergeant GSD Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes but every single one is expired

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I got knowledge of various places
-Been inside A-1 and worked along o5 and OSAS before
-Given my long time on the server I know most of the site and most of the regiment departments
-I Enjoy Passive roleplay And want to focus more on that area of the server.
-I always want to learn new stuff im quick to learn and take in information quickly
I am always there to help and I play the server almost every day around 3-4h

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Understand/Enforce the FLC Site Policies
Do any Given tasks by O5
Authorize AA When there's nobody higher on site Order/Suggest a-1 To assist with things
First point Serving as the primary intermediary between o5 and foundation staff managing initial communications and interactions
Investigation And Code of Conduct compliance conducting interrogations investigations and observations across departments

Writing Documents
Signing Documents

Lore

Alex Honda

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 23, 2022
+Support
-Such a nice guy!!!

Help im being forced to +Support

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
? Endorsement for Overseer Assistant Application ?

I wholeheartedly endorse the application of nalleput for the position of Overseer Assistant on the CG SCP server. Having interacted and collaborated with them in various capacities, it's evident that they possess the qualities necessary for the role.

In-Depth Knowledge: Nalleput's extensive knowledge of the server's locations, coupled with their experience working in A-1 alongside O5 and OSAS, sets them apart. Their familiarity with regiment departments and site areas is commendable, providing a solid foundation for fulfilling the responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant.

Dedication and Activity: Nalleput's consistent dedication to the server, spending around 3-4 hours daily, showcases their commitment to the community. This level of activity is crucial for effective oversight and responsiveness to the dynamic needs of the server.

Quick Learner and Team Player: Not only is nalleput a quick learner, but they also display a keen interest in acquiring new information. Their willingness to help others and contribute to the server's success is evident, making them a valuable asset to the Overseer team.

Focus on Passive Roleplay: The emphasis on enhancing passive roleplay is a refreshing perspective. Nalleput's desire to contribute to this aspect of the server demonstrates an understanding of the diverse elements that make the CG SCP community thrive.

In summary, nalleput's application reflects a combination of experience, dedication, and a genuine passion for the server's well-being. I am confident that they would excel in the role of Overseer Assistant, contributing positively to the community's growth.

Best of luck to nalleput in their application process! ??

Reactions: Odysseusss

(Calvin Lucien)

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
+SUPPORT
- Great interactions
- Good Application
- Overall great guy
- Swedish
- Active

Deserves the role of OSA

Reactions: Odysseusss

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Odysseusss

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.