Discord name: orrical
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since Dec 2023
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Scott 'Orrical' Mitchell
Civilian name: Jones 'Orrical' Foley
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1721942618992.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Medical Consultant: [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None at all

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
SCP-096 is a fairly simple SCP to understand and when in doubt it's not difficult to find out the relevant information, I've been on the server long enough to know the rules surrounding him as I have seen him breach many times, I'm also known to not mess around and take whatever/whoever I am RPing as seriously, SCP-096 has some simple rules to understand and when played properly, it is very enjoyable to see his breaches.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
Wait in his containment chamber until someone sees his face, if he has breached and has been left ALONE for at least 60 seconds he may roam around, as soon as he comes into contact with people again he must stop unless they look at his face and must crouch down when not in an aggro state and not moving.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 MUST head straight to his target that has looked at him, he's not allowed to just beeline to D-Block UNLESS his target is in that location, it does not have any limits on where he can go as long as he is going straight for the SCP-096-1 instance, getting people to look at his face deliberately is against his rules and should only go for and kill his target.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Personnel that are assigned to re-contain SCP-096 must start off by immediately grabbing scramble goggles from their nearest armoury and grab buckets from the nearest location to them, SCP-096 will terminate all of his -1 instances and then will enter his docile/non-aggressive state, once that is done he can be beamed and cuffed, ideally if personnel manage to get close to SCP-096 they should use the bucket to block off his sight as soon as they can and they must make sure the photo of SCP-096 is fully destroyed to prevent him breaching again. Forgetting any of these steps will lead to him breaching again and everyone being back to square 1.

Aug 21, 2022
Application accepted

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask for an Admin+ to give you your new whitelist once you are in game.

Have a good day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF A1 LTCOM Meliodas 'Wrath'

Status
Not open for further replies.