Not open for further replies.

Barry “Pen”

Nov 13, 2023

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:618353381​

Discord name:

billybobjr13240​

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

1 week and 2 days ( i have played more thats just in one month)

15 years old​

In what country are you located?:

UK​

Time zone:

GMT​

Character name(s):

Foundation: Brayan"Jim"Mury​

Civilian:​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK​

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

IA agent​

DEA agent​

DEA senior agent​

E-11 LCPL​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I strongly believe I am the best applicant for Overseer Assistant for many reasons. Firstly, I have the ability to make efficient and quick orders which will lead to the best outcome. I believe this is a must be for an Overseer assistant as you hold a high position and must be able to do the right choices quickly and with the experience I gathered as a Nu-7 NCO and GSD Captain, I am strongly confident I hold this ability. Secondly, I have a strong sense of leadership and professionalism. I like that when I give out orders or receive orders, they are well executed and are not rushed or dismissed. I also like doing things right and doing what I am told with the highest professionalism. Thirdly, I am very patient when it comes with dealing with complex situations that require a high level of focus to execute. I will take my time if needed before carrying an answer to an issue that could lead to severe consequences if the answer was not the appropriate time. As an Overseer assistant, I know I will be dealing with situations like those and am ready to deal with them with focus and professionalism. Fourthly, I highly appreciate writing or updating documents and making them as clean and professional as possible. I like when a document truly represent who wrote it or what is represents and is not something that was quickly done to give the impression of hard work. I wish to assist personnel of the Foundation at Site-65 to reach the same level of appreciation for documents as I do and I wish to show them the example, and as Overseer assistant, I could reach out to branch leaders and assist them in making their documents as clean as possible and helping their members doing the same. Finally, I have a strong understanding of the clearance I will be holding if I am accepted and will represent this clearance with the upmost professionalism possible. I particularly like roleplay as much as I like combat and feel like I would very much appreciate this job and would invest myself in it as much as I can and would highly benefit the Overseer Assistant team and the Overseer Council.​

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- Assist the Overseer Council in their task​

- Represent the Overseer Council​

- Lead MTF Apha-1 when needed​

- Assist Department Heads when needed​

- Watch the site in the absence of the Council​

- Report necessary information's to the O5 Council gathered by you or Alpha-1​

- Enforce the Code of Conduct​

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Brayan Mury was born in 1997. His mom abandoned him after he was born and he was left with his dad, a retired JTF2 operator. Brayan​

became an infantry officer in the Canadian army and decided to follow his dad's steps and go trough the scanning steps to attend the next JTF2 tryout. During these 6 days hell week, he went above and beyond his capacities to maintain himself and his fellow comrades alive and continued on for each exercise. Has the 7th day arrived, he had survived. He still had a few months of training, but the hard part was done. As an Assaulter, he went to multiple countries to do diverse missions. The mission that changed is career was in Canada, in Ottawa. The parlement was attacked and 23 hostages were made. The SWAT could not enter due to explosives being placed at each entry, taking too long to diffuse. The squad of Brayan was called to deal with the situation. They landed on the roof from a Blackhawk and prepared to rappel down the skylight on the roof. They needed to take out the leader of the small terrorist group as he could detonate the whole building at any moment, making everyone inside and around the building die a horrible death. As the entered, Brayan​

shot one of the attackers in the chest as his teammates took down the leader. They breached door after door, until they reached all the hostages. Panic ran through the terrorists until one of them ran at Brayan with a grenade. He took him down, but the grenade was unpinned. The grenade landed at his feet. He froze for a second but jumped on it. The grenade exploded on him, but his body armor absorbed most of the blast, knocking him unconscious. He was dragged out and rushed to the Blackhawk to an hospital where he was pronounced dead. When he woke up, he was not in a hospital anymore, he was in a room with 2 man by his side. One of them wore a suit and the other one was a soldier. The man in the suit called himself O5-7. From this point on, Brayan's career changed from a Special Force member to a foundation employee. Brayan rose the ranks of General Security quickly, landing himself at a Captain spot for is leadership and combat skills. The was never a riot that could happen for more than 5 minutes without Brayan and his men intervening and shutting it down. After a few years as a Captain, he had established the fact that he was one of the best and that is skills were needed inside the Foundation. That's around this time that he was approached by a man that he could not recognize, but had seen before. This man was the one who offered him a spot in GSD, and he was here once again to offer him a job. "Assist me in my daily tasks, become my assistant" Brayan was intrigued, him who had been fighting D-Class for years, being injured countless times, would now be away from the combat, fighting for something else, someone else. It had crossed his mind to try and find a job inside the Foundation which would be more peaceful, but he never really did consider it as an option. He had been around guns and combat his whole life. It was an offer that would not come twice on his doorstep. He looked back at D-Block and realized that he needed change and accepted the position.​

[Enter keycard clearance...]

[Scanning keycard...]​

[Welcome, Overseer assistant]​

An SCP-008 breach was ongoing and site was looking completely devastated. CI had managed to breach it and contaminate HCZ fully, killing a massive amount of E-11 members. They had just reached HCZ when ERT had been called. Lafleur was trying to extract documents before moving to a secured place. He had not predicted that SCP-008-2 could spread the infection so quickly. An announcement ringed trough the Foundation "Emergency Response Teams are en route to the facility, ETA 2 minutes. Nu-7 are advised to secure the landing zone before arrival". Brayan wasn't sure if ERT would be here soon enough, or if the whole site would have been overrun by then. Security Sector was held by MTF and GSD but they were running out of bullets. That's when O5-2 communicated to him trough encrypted communications "ERT will not land quickly enough, grab everything you can and more to a secured bunker, do not try to make it to surface, SCP-008-2 is everywhere. The Alpha Warhead will be detonated soon". Brayan turned off the computed and ran to the cabinets, there was no time to print anything. He grabbed all 22 documents and ran as a new announcement ran trough the facility "The Alpha Warhead has been activated. Detonation in T-90 seconds.". He froze. This situation was only presented to him as a last solution. Never had he imagined that it could actually happen. He ran, ran as fast as he ever did to the secured location. He closed the bunker as the countdown was reaching the end.​

Detonation in..​

3...​

2...​

1...​

*Static noises*

[/End of file/]

Last edited:

crazy_cain69

Aug 27, 2023

-Support

-Unproffesional

- I have seen you boss around and not listen to consultants while on SR Doctor also ignored them

- Couple of active FailRP warnings

- threatened may cl4 personnel before

For these reasons I will be leaving a -support, best of luck though -Cain Morris.​

Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
-Support
Very Unproffesional (Not listening to direct orders from people above him in the Chain of Command, ignores disciplinary actions that were put against him)
5 Active Warns is not a good look when applying for CL4 Personnel (And an assistant at that)

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
-Support
wdym holding nu-7 CSG? you were in e-11 until a few minutes ago when i just booted you for being inactive

get a load of this guy @Auburn (also i wanna fact check their nu-7 claims because they're definitely wrong about currently being in nu-7)

and information about you being nu-7 at all is not present in their public records, so

chrome_5DQyVTcOxc.png
same occurs when trying to search for your name, so i kinda smell shenanigans

Last edited:

Barry “Pen”

Nov 13, 2023
-Support
wdym holding nu-7 CSG? you were in e-11 until a few minutes ago when i just booted you for being inactive

get a load of this guy @Auburn (also i wanna fact check their nu-7 claims because they're definitely wrong about currently being in nu-7)

and information about you being nu-7 at all is not present in their public records, so

View attachment 12383
same occurs when trying to search for your name, so i kinda smell shenanigans
You might be on the wrong post.

• Haha
Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████.

Hello, @Brayan Mury

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: Barry “Pen”
Status
Not open for further replies.