Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP SGM Osoi
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB PFC Osoi Kaskov
Civilian name: Osoi
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yep first application I have made for NHC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Nope never received any warnings, kicks or bans.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Yes
The highest rank I have experience in is SGM for RMP but have been doing the majority of things at the time of making this application as are COL is LOA and the higher end of CC is inactive

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I think I am the best candidate as I have a good knowledge of the rules of the server and good knowledge of strategies and tactics, I am also extremely active and dedicated to the server as a whole

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

RMP SGM Osoi
SWB PFC Osoi Kaskov

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths

Pilot: Can fly but not the best

Leading: Decent leading skills, can hold my own in a stressful situation

Tanks: (Slightly bias of course) Really good gunner on tanks

Weaknesses

Confidence: I have major self-confidence issues which can impede some stuff such as orders

Anger: I can get quite annoyed at people if they are being silly or not listening to me but I in most situations have ways to calm myself and deal with it in a professional way

Grammer/spelling: I am not the best at spelling or grammar and make lots of mistakes when typing

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-Support

I'm pretty sure NHC have the max BGENs right now although that may change soon. You were rank skipped in RMP on the 17th which is very recent so I think your focus should be there and working on your leading skills as I don't think you have had a full opportunity to prove yourself or have seen you prove yourself as a potential NHC. Since you don't have tons of experience I would expect a quite good application to show your skills or why you'd be a good candidate. This isn't the worst application but I wouldn't call it the best either.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
-support

I think you are a good RMP but I think you should climb up a bit more in the ranks and demonstrate to everyone your leadership skills as I for one have not seen you really take control of situations

I think your honesty for lack of confidence will be appreciated but this is a much needed skill if you are to be NHC because you need to be sure on decisions you make and not let other people make you second guess yourself all the time

Also I think there could have been a lot more effort put into this application

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
Your application dosent convince me to support you enough
and also i dont see much in your leading ability
i would suggest you to show yourself up more often try and take leaderships and giving orders is also a gained skill that you dont have
your piloting skills are not the best as you said but ive never seen you flying try doing it more often so +/- Neutral leaning to support
Anything else you're good

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
I am withdrawing my application as I have had more thought and don't actually want/can commit to being NHC at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.